Home Improvement Recommendations?

denisend

I'm looking for 2 contractors to do some work on my house. I've searched old threads, but most of the advice is for Calvert/St. Mary's counties and I'm in Indian Head (western Charles).

First, some HVAC work. We believe the ductwork exists to have our system converted to a dual zone system (compared to my parents air handler/ductwork), and we'd like to have a Zero Energy Water Heating System added
ZeroEnergy® Water Heating System | Olive Tree Energy

Second, a general handyman type (I guess?) to powerwash the exterior of our townhouse and replace the window caulk. The townhouse is 3 stories in the front, so the person would need a tall ladder and insurance!

Thanks for the advice!

FISHTAIL

Coordinating the Truth
I'm looking for 2 contractors to do some work on my house. I've searched old threads, but most of the advice is for Calvert/St. Mary's counties and I'm in Indian Head (western Charles).

First, some HVAC work. We believe the ductwork exists to have our system converted to a dual zone system (compared to my parents air handler/ductwork), and we'd like to have a Zero Energy Water Heating System added
ZeroEnergy® Water Heating System | Olive Tree Energy

Second, a general handyman type (I guess?) to powerwash the exterior of our townhouse and replace the window caulk. The townhouse is 3 stories in the front, so the person would need a tall ladder and insurance!

Thanks for the advice!

I can't help with HVAC, but I do know a general contractor. I'll PM you his info.

Bavarian

Go to Homeadvisors.com, write what you want and the send it to local contractors in that field.