Idiots

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Driving down 235 yesterday during the rain storm and there was a line of people doing 15-20 mph in the left lane with their emergency flashers on.

WTF :confused:

FYI - If you're on a multi-lane highway doing 20+ under the speed limit.

GET THE HELL OVER TO THE RIGHT

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Driving down 235 yesterday during the rain storm and there was a line of people doing 15-20 mph in the left lane with their emergency flashers on.

This should apply to old people as well GTFO

MarieB

Maybe they couldn't see to move over and were worried about doing so when idiots don't turn on their lights

BernieP

Resident PIA
Maybe they couldn't see to move over and were worried about doing so when idiots don't turn on their lights

one in the same, had had slow pokers, without 4 ways going, who had no lights at all.
Please don't provide excuses for people who should not be behind the wheel of a vehicle. If you can't drive in it, STAY the HELL HOME!!!
There is nothing all that important you have to be on a major road creating a traffic hazard.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I had my idiot today.... Person in a mercury was in front of me on rt 5 from Adkins road to where chicken sratch is.... 40 MPH! Once they went 35! I was what the hell is the hold up. So as soon as I saw dotted lines I passed them and sure enough they were txting! So I got in from of them and slowed down 40 then 35.... Well as soon as I turned I just laid on the horn.

Toxick

Splat

There's no law requiring them to drive on the right and I think you're being unreasonable for thinking they should have to.

:coffee: