First it was allergy and cold medicine...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
now it's nail polish remover. Here we go.

CVS pharmacy customers are being asked for identification when they buy nail polish remover, WPRI 12 News reports.

The policy, which has been rolled out across southern New England in the past few weeks, means customers must show ID and will be limited on the number of bottles of remover they can purchase, according to the station.

The drugstore chain says the rule is an attempt to curb the making of illegal methamphetamine, and issued this statement, according to the station:

Read more: CVS requesting ID for nail polish remover, in effort to curb

I got carded attempting to buy catnip at a Wal-Mart before... I wonder if I would set off some sort of alarm if I attempt to buy Claritin-D, nail polish remover, cough medicine AND catnip all at the same time...:starcat:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I got carded attempting to buy catnip at a Wal-Mart before... I wonder if I would set off some sort of alarm if I attempt to buy Claritin-D, nail polish remover, cough medicine AND catnip all at the same time...:starcat:

Let us know when and where so we can video the confrontation with the authorities. Just remember "Am I being detained?"

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Please be sure to record it and post for us to enjoy.:killingme

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The WAR on Drugs isn't going anywhere

it is now a billion dollar industry for PO PO

Cops, States Attny's, Property Confiscation, DEA, ATF

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
The WAR on Drugs isn't going anywhere

it is now a billion dollar industry for PO PO

Cops, States Attny's, Property Confiscation, DEA, ATF

Yup, and this is precisely what Americans have been begging for.

When was the last time you've known a politician to get any traction doing anything but "fully funding" police? Whatever the hell "fully funded" means. It's kind of like "living wage" or "fair share" of taxes.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
For me to have to be carded when I go into the store to buy something I need, doesn't feel very free to me.

Ah, that's of course where I figured you'd go.

You do realize, don't you, that you don't have a right to buy something from a private store without being carded, yes? You do realize, for example, if they demand you wear a shirt or shoes, or show your ID for a product, they are allowed to do that, right? You do understand how this whole freedom thing works, don't you?

ZARA

Have Mercy...

I buy acetone by the gallons. OH Hell..I must be running a drug lab!

Good thing I can buy it online cheaper than any store.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Have Mercy...

I buy acetone by the gallons. OH Hell..I must be running a drug lab!

Good thing I can buy it online cheaper than any store.

Perhaps not, but the NSC and Holder's FBI now know who to go for when looking for the ACETONE leak in their containment.

ZARA

Perhaps not, but the NSC and Holder's FBI now know who to go for when looking for the ACETONE leak in their containment.

More power to them. When they arrive I shall ask them,

"Do you want gel nails or acrylic? Please go pick you nail color and sit over there."