Excess Welfare

sockgirl77

Here's prime example of people receiving too much welfare...

Attachments

• WIC.jpg
    WIC.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 258

MarieB

As far as I know, they adjust what you get each month according to the age of the children. So, those items would be appropriate at certain ages.

If they are really lactose intolerant, she should be headed to the WIC office with a doctor's note to see if some special arrangements could be made for different products

Sickening

As far as I know, they adjust what you get each month according to the age of the children. So, those items would be appropriate at certain ages.

If they are really lactose intolerant, she should be headed to the WIC office with a doctor's note to see if some special arrangements could be made for different products

Sickening

Well they'll also give certain things for a breastfeeding Momma too...healthy Mom, healthy baby :yay:

Assuming the dumbass Mom isn't giving the sh!t away :rolleyes:

sockgirl77

Why can't people understand that they do not have to accept the unwanted checks or that there's always an option to return the checks? :cds:

SG_Player1974

My guess is that the originator of that message ALREADY had someone on the line to buy the excess or give it away to them. They now have lost that person and need to unload it BUT... they do not want to give up the benefit.

First rule of spending government funds..... spend it all within the alotted time OR it WILL be cut!

sockgirl77

My guess is that the originator of that message ALREADY had someone on the line to buy the excess or give it away to them. They now have lost that person and need to unload it BUT... they do not want to give up the benefit.

First rule of spending government funds..... spend it all within the alotted time OR it WILL be cut!

Everyone continues to say that WIC will not let you return the checks. Well, even if that is the case, do they make you spend it? :cds::cds::cds:

MarieB

Why can't people understand that they do not have to accept the unwanted checks or that there's always an option to return the checks? :cds:

Do they use checks or a debit type card? I can't find this info on the Maryland page, but from florida

"You are not required to get all the food on a check, but you will not be able to get them after that check is used".

So, people are encouraged to get everything even if they don't need it or want it at that time.

Report abuse
WIC - WIC-Fraud

sockgirl77

Do they use checks or a debit type card? I can't find this info on the Maryland page, but from florida

"You are not required to get all the food on a check, but you will not be able to get them after that check is used".

So, people are encouraged to get everything even if they don't need it or want it at that time.

Report abuse
WIC - WIC-Fraud

They are checks that list specific items that can be purchased.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
A truely novel idea would be to feed yourself and your offspring with your own money.

WIC disgusts me. On so many levels. Its disgusting the amount of pure fraud I see with it daily. And its seen as a right...people ask about it and refer to it like its a given you will have it.

When I was pregnant, everyone asked me if I was going to apply for wic (probably because I am young and unmarried)..and by everyone I mean even the docs office, friends etc. I quickly disabused them of the notion that I would be unable to feed myself and my child...and further let it be known that to use WIC should be a straight up disgrace. I don't care who it offends, frankly.

I work my ass off to feed myself and my child and give us a home..anyone who does less doesn't deserve my respect. I'm bitter about it because I see every single day people who have multiple children and live off the state while I work hard. I am not envious of them, because I have self respect and dignity..but it is incredibly frustrating and disheartening. Giving away excess WIC is nothing compared to the selling of the food stamp cards, the getting formula and then selling it on craigslist, the saving money by not paying the smeco bill and waiting for energy assitance to kick in, the deliberate not getting a job, the using medicaid to get pills to sell and/or use and worst yet, the flaunting of it all. I may have a diff perspective because of my age..I see this fraud every day among people I went to school with. I used to believe that users and abusers were in the minority..I do not believe that to be true anymore...just look at the pic int he OP..that woman has no idea how scummy and disgusting she looks. NO CLUE.

Makes me physically ill to even think about.