Susan Estrich

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Her voice grates on my nerves. She's sounds EXACTLY like Charlie Rangel. :twitch:
Her voice is the same thing that popped into my mind when I saw the thread title. :barf:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Re: Re: Susan Estrich

Originally posted by Sharon
Her voice is the same thing that popped into my mind when I saw the thread title. :barf:

Who's Susan Estrich? :confused:

SamSpade

Re: Re: Re: Susan Estrich

Originally posted by sleuth
Who's Susan Estrich? :confused:

She's that Democrat columnist with the voice like Carol Channing. See her on Fox all the time.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Estrich

Originally posted by SamSpade
She's that Democrat columnist with the voice like Carol Channing. See her on Fox all the time.

Was she on last night talking about the Prez's speech? Straight Blond hair just below the ears... wide face... otherwise looks like she's pretty skinny?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by sleuth
Was she on last night talking about the Prez's speech? Straight Blond hair just below the ears... wide face... otherwise looks like she's pretty skinny?
Yeah, that's her. :twitch:

B

Bruzilla

The first time that I saw Estrich open her mouth on TV I couldn't help thinking that that's the sight the girl that gets chomped by the shark at the beginning of "Jaws" would have seen if she had looked down. I've never seen someone with a mouth that wide!!!