Disturbing Glenn Beck report

PJay

Horrific story. Hard to believe there are such evil people in this world.

The monsters that tortured and killed that couple should not be breathing.

Chris0nllyn

Horrific story. Hard to believe there are such evil people in this world.

The monsters that tortured and killed that couple should not be breathing.

And did you hear about it on any news stations?

Did Oprah say anything about it?

Did anyone say anything about it?

Listening to the father talk was pretty tough.

PJay

And did you hear about it on any news stations?

Did Oprah say anything about it?

Did anyone say anything about it?

Listening to the father talk was pretty tough.

No, no and no.

I've researched the story and Glenn left some of the details out because too horrific to share.

What those parents endure each and every waking hour must be torture.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I actually remember this when it happened, but I didn't know everybody was being retried.

This link has a lot of side bar links in reference to testimony, statements and interviews.

Channon Christian, Christopher Newsom murders News for Knoxville, TN from Knoxville News Sentinel

I remember when this story broke as well, and the almost overwhelmingly deafening silence from the media outside of the Knoxville area.

I would imagine any juror or judge in the trial would probably want to be under the influence of something while listening to the sickening facts and testimony of the case.

Again, where are the fair-minded perpetrators of color blindness - Al, Jessie, obama, Holder, etc?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you suppose the reason we don't hear so much about black on white crime is because...big deal, the media is used to it, no story here?

I'll give you a minute to stop your screams of "RACIST!!! :jameo: :cds:"

Finished?

Good.

Here are the statistics, according to the FBI:
FBI — Table 43

In almost every category blacks are overrepresented according to their percentage of population (which is about 14%). With robbery and murders, that overrepresentation is enormous. Black people kill each other way more often than white people kill them, yet...ho hum...just another day in paradise...in other news...

This is something we should be having an honest discussion about rather than worrying that some NAACP chairperson will have a fit because the truth is so uncomfortable for them. You'd think black people would want to address this because they are the most frequent victims of black criminals.

I mean, it's not racist if it's true. Instead of pretending it doesn't happen, you'd think we'd want to find the cause and try to prevent it. I reject the notion that blacks are inherently more violent than whites; there is another reason and I am interested in what it might be.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Actually blacks are at 13.1% of population (2012) - 1/6 of the white population, and it is mind boggling the disproportion of black crime vs white crime as a percentage. We may never know why - but it just is what it is.

Black on white crime just doesn't carry the juice the way-left, progressive media wants to portray. Makes them and their personal leanings and political outlooks look bad. That is the reason.

glhs837

Power with Control
Fast track'em all. If you can stand by, knowing such horrific things are being done to another human and not at least report it, you have, IMHO, torn up you "Member of the Human Race" card and lost your seat on the big blue marble.