PC: no end in sight

BOP

Your Politically Correct Story Du Jour - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right

According to this, a Steak 'n Shake customer complained to the corporate headquarters here in Indianapolis that he was mistreated at a St Charles, MO store location.

You wanna know what happened? His receipt said the words "black guy" on it, presumably because the cashier was using the most obvious physical characteristic as a way to identify him and his meal charges.

And here's the kicker. The cashier is also black.

So apparently, it's offensive now for black people to notice when other people are black or to refer to them as black. This is how strict the rules of political correctness have become.

bcp

In My Opinion
I hate beta cause he wont come over and see my oven.

Your oven scares me too, what was all that screaming that sounded like it was comeing from it last time I was over there?,,, and why do you have such a big oven? do you mass produce pizza or something?

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Your oven scares me too, what was all that screaming that sounded like it was comeing from it last time I was over there?,,, and why do you have such a big oven? do you mass produce pizza or something?

I like to cook a lot of people.

I mean I like to cook for a lot of people.

bcp

In My Opinion
I like to cook a lot of people.

I mean I like to cook for a lot of people.

Makes sense.
I would like to see it sometime when not in use though, Ive never in my life seen a walk in oven.
I will say this, whatever it was you were cooking did not smell very good.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Makes sense.
I would like to see it sometime when not in use though, Ive never in my life seen a walk in oven.
I will say this, whatever it was you were cooking did not smell very good.

We were having mexican that night you were at the house.