RUDDY DUCK Seafood & Alehouse

carlosruddyduck

Hi!!!!
This is Carlos with Ruddy Duck.
You probably know that we opened a new Ruddy Duck where the old Evans Seafood used to be in St Georges island. We haven't advertise yet, just Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRuddyDuckSeafoodAndAlehouse
I join this forums when we first opened Ruddy Duck in Solomons (Dowell) and it was very helpful. So check us out and be critic, that's how we learn. If you have something good to say its welcome too.
Cheers :cheers:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Hi!!!!
You probably know that we opened a new Ruddy Duck where the old Evans Seafood used to be in St Georges island. We haven't advertise yet, just Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRuddyDuckSeafoodAndAlehouse
I join this forums when we first opened Ruddy Duck in Solomons (Dowell) and it was very helpful. So check us out and be critic, that's how we learn. If you have something good to say its welcome too.

Hi Carlos.
Is there outdoor seating at the new place?

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
You need to open a Ruddy Duck in Waldorf. We need more localy owned restaraunts, its almost all chain places up here.

SAWK

The RD north of Solomon's has great beer and ok/bad food. Has this been addressed? I've seen many forum comments to this affect yet no changes were made at the RD to improve the food. I usually go to the bar and order apps and pick up food for dinner on the way home. I found that this is common. If the beer quality were to do down I wouldn't even go. The quote best crab cakes in So MD really threw me. Stoney's and Jerry's Place are the best in my book. Please tell me changes were made so I can start having dinner there!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Hi!!!!

:howdy: We went last Friday and loved it! Ryan was great & we kept him hopping! The calamari steak fries were A-mazing and the view from the deck was beautiful! Will definitely be back! :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've seen many forum comments to this affect yet no changes were made at the RD to improve the food.

Uh, most forum comments are about how great the food is.

Suggest you have dinner somewhere else since most of us prefer it doesn't change.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Uh, most forum comments are about how great the food is.

Suggest you have dinner somewhere else since most of us prefer it doesn't change.

:yeahthat:

Most places with *bad food* don't have a 30 minute wait on Friday and Saturday nights. And sometimes during the week!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Bunch of us went there last night. Place was slammed! We ate in the bar area..local band was playing. Crowded and noisy but ran in quite a few folks I hadn't seen in a while and had a good time.

Despite the crowd, service was not all that bad and my fried clams were some of the best I've ever had. Huge.

Their own brews were on tap too..:buddies:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Bunch of us went there last night. Place was slammed! We ate in the bar area..local band was playing. Crowded and noisy but ran in quite a few folks I hadn't seen in a while and had a good time.

Despite the crowd, service was not all that bad and my fried clams were some of the best I've ever had. Huge.

Their own brews were on tap too..:buddies:

Whole clams with bellies or yucky clam strips?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Well DoWhat, how was it????

We had a good time, food was so so and not cheap.
They were having problems in the kitchen.
Carlos told us that they had two ovens break down.
We sat on the outside deck.
Service was good, view was nice and the company with me was beautiful.
Give it a try.

I don't like to type, DW out.