Oprah has a brush with racism with each new movie

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Oprah Winfrey is promoting a new movie in which she appears. Coincidentally, a few days ago Oprah shared a fable about how America still is racist- it takes place in Switzerland.
Oprah Winfrey insisted that she WAS a victim of racism and she experienced what ‘people of black or brown color experience daily’, in an interview with a Swiss newspaper published today.

Oprah, one of the world’s richest women, revealed on Entertainment Tonight last week that she felt discriminated against when a sales assistant in a luxury Zurich Boutique refused to show her a $38,000 handbag designed by Tom Ford and named after Jennifer Aniston.

‘I was asked if I am confronted with racism,’ she told Swiss daily Blick in an interview in Los Angeles on Monday night but not published until today.
Oprah has a brush with racism with each new movie release | Flopping Aces

She's a good businessperson, knows how to promote herself. Comments are funny as heck.

BOP

I liked this one:
Sadly for her and others of her ilk, I, like so many others, have become immune to the claim of racism. It has become a word that now means “The claimant is a pathetic crybaby”.

ZARA

I Liked this one:

bburris says:

@john: There are plenty of racists in America, John. Many are simply those who use race, not as a reason to discriminate, but as a weapon to gain power.