Weiner: my wife's fault I was sexting

BOP

Anthony Weiner begs forgiveness, 'blames' wife for 'sexting' habit

In the letter released yesterday, Anthony Weiner again apologized but also seemed to shift blame for his behavior to his marriage. It gets better. Not only did Weiner blame his wife, he blamed the public too, saying that while his "behavior is behind me,” he also suggested that people should have known that his sexting was an unresolved problem well into 2012.

You have to hand it to the Donks on several levels. Once they start feeding at the public trough, they don't ever want to turn loose of the teat. Plus, when there's blame to be had, they don't have any problem spreading it around...except to where it really belongs. Finally, their capacity for denial is only out-paced by their propensity for outright lying.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Anthony Weiner begs forgiveness, 'blames' wife for 'sexting' habit

In the letter released yesterday, Anthony Weiner again apologized but also seemed to shift blame for his behavior to his marriage. It gets better. Not only did Weiner blame his wife, he blamed the public too, saying that while his "behavior is behind me,” he also suggested that people should have known that his sexting was an unresolved problem well into 2012.

You have to hand it to the Donks on several levels. Once they start feeding at the public trough, they don't ever want to turn loose of the teat. Plus, when there's blame to be had, they don't have any problem spreading it around...except to where it really belongs. Finally, their capacity for denial is only out-paced by their propensity for outright lying.

I was going to say they will blame everyone but themselves. This idiot just needs to go already.

RPMDAD

I was going to say they will blame everyone but themselves. This idiot just needs to go already.
Think his wife is an idiot also hanging around and defending this jerk. Would love to see what would happen to his political career if she sued for a divorce stating he is a sexual deviant

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Think his wife is an idiot also hanging around and defending this jerk. Would love to see what would happen to his political career if she sued for a divorce stating he is a sexual deviant

Yep and I thought the same thing about Hillary too.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone remember Gary Hart? He had a fairly discreet affair and that ended his *primary* candidacy and gave us Minnesota Fritz and the worst electoral college defeat for any Democratic Party candidate in history.

I would guess that that's why the Dems no longer dump their sexual deviants, criminals, and philanderers - they don't want to lose and they know their voters have no morals or values. Weiner is the perfect Democrat and done nothing that Barry Hussein hasn't been doing for the last six years.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Married man: "No. It is not my fault I had an affair, I tripped and fell in."

line from The Last Boy Scout ....

... you just tripped and stuck you dick in my wife .... :whistle:

cuts off right before the line

Last edited: