Emmanuel Church Rd

corollinout

Yeah, I saw the news article come out. My parents live down that way, and talking to my mother, she had told me a school bus had just left the area, so I didn't know if there was an accident or not.

Hank

my war
One in custody following two-hour standoff - Southern Maryland News

Authorities in Calvert County have taken one man into custody following a barricade incident at a Huntingtown residence, police reported.

The incident occurred Thursday morning, Aug. 22 and prompted police to temporarily close portions of Emmanuel Church Road, Wilson Road and Heather Lane for about two hours.

According to Captain Steve Jones of the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office, one individual who appeared suicidal was threatening two other occupants of the residence. One resident managed to escape. Patrol deputies, hostage negotiators and members of the sheriff’s Special Operations Team were dispatched to the site around 8:10 a.m.

The standoff ended without further incident shortly after 10 a.m.

Jones said the man was subsequently taken into custody and transported to Calvert Memorial Hospital for an evaluation. No one was injured during the incident.

Jones reported several firearms were found inside the house and confiscated.

No charges against the man have been filed at this time.

corollinout

Really? Cross threading lol

Actually there is a church there that's been there for a very long time. And wouldn't you know it's called Emmanuel Church.