Bus Accident

CobbWeb

School bus accident in Charles County, 301 at Billingsly Rd., NO INJURIES, the bus is from Calvert on a field trip. A 2nd bus was on scene to pick up kids and has backed into a police car, now waiting for another bus to come pick up kids. Major traffic issues in area and at least one other accident in the same area.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Yikes. This could be described as a comedy of errors, but I'm sure nobody there thinks it's funny.

Hoover

Accident on Billinglsey.

It wasn't a field trip. it was a late running but - probably a Vo-Tech bus running high school kids to another school or a later starting elementary school. Either way glad no one was hurt. We went through around 11:00 and it was still a mess - they were just getting the school bus moving. There were a ton of fire and medics there. Glad to see everyone there and it was great practice for them even if they didn't get to ACTUALLY participate in the real drama of the event. Many probie hats there also. From a fireman mom/wife view that's a great sign :) Please don't take this wrong - I am concerned for the injured but I also look to the Volunteers at all the Fire Departments and how they are involved as they are the heroes and they are the ones who don't get the credit.

mamatutu

mama to two
Yikes. This could be described as a comedy of errors, but I'm sure nobody there thinks it's funny.

Life is a comedy of errors. That is how we learn. I am glad no children were hurt. We never know what can happen, but we have to take it in stride, if we can.

OldHillcrestGuy

I heard it was a bus from The Calverton School, maybe it was a bus with a sports team on it, going to play another team from a private school in the area. I never heard what time of day it was.