Chapter 3,Verse 6

buddscreekman

of Twilight. I hear the Cullens are vampires. And I'm like what?! There's no vampires. And then I think but somebody wrote it. It must be true. I mean, doesn't that make sense - a person writes a book,and people are supposed to believe it all blindly. So then I'm scared to go out. But then I realize duh. They sparkle. I can totally spot them. :buddies:

Sorry crazies....the devil made me do it. Carry on.

hotcoffee

Ironic that you would use that chapter and verse in your smear.....

Genesis 3:6 says:

"When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it."​

Proverbs 3:6 says:

"in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."​

Matthew 3:6 says:

"Confessing their sins, they were baptized by him in the Jordan River."​

Mark 3:6 says:

"Then the Pharisees went out and began to plot with the Herodians how they might kill Jesus."​

Luke 3:6 says:

"And all people will see God's Salvation."​

John 3:6 says:

"Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit."​

Revelations 3:6 says:

"Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches"​

Thanks for the little Bible quiz.... we appreciate it....

:coffee:

PsyOps

Pixelated
of Twilight. I hear the Cullens are vampires. And I'm like what?! There's no vampires. And then I think but somebody wrote it. It must be true. I mean, doesn't that make sense - a person writes a book,and people are supposed to believe it all blindly. So then I'm scared to go out. But then I realize duh. They sparkle. I can totally spot them. :buddies:

Sorry crazies....the devil made me do it. Carry on.

Well, at least your boredom isn't causing you to drink. Or is it?

Last edited: