Hgtv

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I never really watched this channel but now I am becoming addicted to shows like love it or list it and house hunters. How the hell did this channel suck me in?

glhs837

Power with Control
They.... I mean we do:buddies: Especially on travel, I just put it on while I'm working or surfing and it's sort of in the background.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I love HGTV & the DIY network. I can spend an entire day flipping between the two. The two on Love it or List it bicker like an old married couple, love watching them.

havingfun

I never really watched this channel but now I am becoming addicted to shows like love it or list it and house hunters. How the hell did this channel suck me in?

Love, love, love these shows. If I dare turn them on on Sat. or Sun. my entire day is spent in fornt of the T.V. (sad, but true). I also like Property Brothers. I am SO READY to knock down a wall in my house!!!!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

I watch it too.
Gives you great ideas to do, or not to do, around the house

MarieB

I love those shows too, though the silly back and forth skits on love it or list it are irritating.

Property brothers is great too

On Bravo - Jeff Lewis' show is good too

CRHS89

I like Love it or List it too. Last weekend I watched a bunch of episodes while sick. There was a different realtor and renovator on Love it or List it in one of the episodes and they sounded just like Hilary and whats-his-name. Made me think everything they say is scripted and by the same writers. Plus the fact that there is ALWAYS some major hiccup to the renovation that eats up a sizable amount of the budget and one of the two homeowners usually acts as if it is Hilary's fault.

abcxyz

Plus the fact that there is ALWAYS some major hiccup to the renovation that eats up a sizable amount of the budget and one of the two homeowners usually acts as if it is Hilary's fault.

The reason I quit watching that one, the rest of the network is awesome.

Look at House Hunters International and then the US one and you'll notice how much we complain compared to the rest of the world.

glhs837

Power with Control
The reason I quit watching that one, the rest of the network is awesome.

Look at House Hunters International and then the US one and you'll notice how much we complain compared to the rest of the world.

Well, we have a tradition of doing stuff bigger.......should we not live up to that? :buddies: