Lilypad

1 of 10...:yahoo:

Attachments

• loretta.jpg
    loretta.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 655

mamatutu

mama to two
Loretta is a sleepy, adorable pup! I would take one, but I just cannot. They are getting so big so fast!

Lilypad

Loretta is a sleepy, adorable pup! I would take one, but I just cannot. They are getting so big so fast!

3 weeks old as of last Sat. They howl, bark and run all over the place-way too much fun!!! I've been supplementing their nursing by grinding up puppy food and adding goat's milk-they tear it up!
I lost one; a lil underdog.
:frown:

Roman

How adorable!! I'm so sorry to hear that you lost one. That was a huge litter. Do you have homes for these little ones?

Lilypad

Sorry, I've been away for a couple of weeks...pups are 8+ weeks old. :yahoo: All of the pups are brindle; various shades of copper, gold, black and brown; all have long floppy ears and whip like tails-they are stunning lil pups-7 females and 2 males.

Attachments

• annie.jpg
    annie.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 374

Lilypad

Sorry, I've been away for a couple of weeks...pups are 8+ weeks old. :yahoo: All of the pups are brindle; various shades of copper, gold, black and brown; all have long floppy ears and whip like tails-they are stunning lil pups-7 females and 2 males.

Here is one of the male pups...

Attachments

• big red.jpg
    big red.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 361

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:faint:.... :jameo:

I in love .... :jameo:

?

..._

You have all these new mutts when the shelter is full of dogs and pups needing homes?
So many rescue groups full with dogs and puppies.

Guess you dont believe in SPAY and NEUTERING your animals.
Shame on you!
and "cute colors" is no excuse to breed anything!

Lilypad: Another irresponsible pet owner and backyard breeder.

Shame on You!!!

And let the negative comments fly....then go to the shelter and see the bodies of dead dogs not getting home because someone wanted a cute puppy.

mamatutu

mama to two
You have all these new mutts when the shelter is full of dogs and pups needing homes?
So many rescue groups full with dogs and puppies.

Guess you dont believe in SPAY and NEUTERING your animals.
Shame on you!
and "cute colors" is no excuse to breed anything!

Lilypad: Another irresponsible pet owner and backyard breeder.

Shame on You!!!

And let the negative comments fly....then go to the shelter and see the bodies of dead dogs not getting home because someone wanted a cute puppy.

Lily did rescue Mama dog from a shelter. She took her to the vet to have her spayed, and found out she was pregnant.

http://forums.somd.com/dogs/277203-theyre-hereeee.html