Really??

RPMDAD

Hope these figures are correct and then someone can shove them up Al Gores a$$ if they are proven correct.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dut dut, people.

Climate change, remember? As long as it changes, doesn't matter which way it goes, it's climate change and a catastrophe that will kill us all. Something must be done!

:jameo: :cds:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
It's the exception that proves the rule of course! Next summer we will all drown if we are not first char-broiled by that hole in the atmosphere caused by the Republicans. :sarcasm:

Or perhaps the neighbor I had when growing up was right. :jet: She maintained that every rocket headed skyward was poking huge holes in the atmosphere, letting out the spirits which keep everything in balance. She never liked my dad because he was involved with the space program. (I didn't like him, either - for virtually everything else about him.)

So that's what's been going on. My DAD poked holes in the atmosphere, and fiendishly arranged for his scientist brethren to swear a secret pact to blame it on consumers and fossil fuels. :yikes:

The freezing of the waters is unnatural behavior of the earth and reverses the glorious destruction perpetrated by my dad and his learned colleagues. Thus we can see nefarious minds at work. Returning the climate to normal is an act of TERRORISM, and I'll bet SYRIA had something to do with it, backed by North Korea.

Valiant damage-control efforts (the damage must not be counteracted!) are underway, however, as the Heroes of Wallops daringly launched a huge hole-poker through the ether this week. That'll show 'em! Gotta love taking a phallic approach to ending the world in an insidious way.

Last edited: