Thread: boat lift

boat lift

what do we need to get as far as inspections for a boat lift in calvert county, md?

Plug in "lift" to this link and see what you find.

Search Results (MD about lift) | LegiScan

I like to be right.

Everyone's entitled to my opinion.

If you don't have anything nice to say to someone, then you need to STFU.

MARTIN O'MALLEY, Governor Ch. 276
    – 1 –
    Chapter 276
    (House Bill 994)

AN ACT concerning
    Environment – Wetlands and Waterways Authorizations – Installation of Personal Watercraft LiftsFOR the purpose of authorizing a person to install a certain number of personal watercraft lifts in addition to a certain number of boat lifts or hoists under a minor wetlands and waterways project authorization from the Department of the Environment; establishing a certain application fee for an authorization to install a personal watercraft lift; and generally relating to wetlands and waterways authorizations.

BY repealing and reenacting, without amendments, Article – Environment Section 5–203.1(a)(8) Annotated Code of Maryland (2007 Replacement Volume and 2012 Supplement)

BY repealing and reenacting, with amendments, Article – Environment Section 5–203.1(b)(4) and (5) Annotated Code of Maryland (2007 Replacement Volume and 2012 Supplement)

SECTION 1. BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF MARYLAND, That the Laws of Maryland read as follows:

Article – Environment
    5–203.1.

(a) (8) “Minor project” means a project that:
    (i) Proposes to permanently impact less than 5,000 square feet of wetlands or waterways, including the 100–year floodplain; and
    (ii) Does not meet the definition of a major project.
    (b) (4) Subject to paragraph (5) of this subsection, an application for the following minor projects shall be accompanied by the following application fees:

blah, blah, blah.

Bill Text: MD HB994 | 2013 | Regular Session | Chaptered | LegiScan

I like to be right.

Everyone's entitled to my opinion.

If you don't have anything nice to say to someone, then you need to STFU.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.