Gun incident: Zimmerman taken into custody...again

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Ok. Now what? Everybody who has anything to do with Zimmerman is out to make money, get face time in the press, etc.

Any semblance of a normal life was tossed away forever, even though he was found not guilty.

Up to him to stay out of the spotlight.

glhs837

Power with Control
Wow, misleading link title much? Hasnt been even taken into custody, let alone arrested, and there "Armed confrontation" turns out to be a thing his estranged wife alleges, but there's no proof for it.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Police: Zimmerman wife not pressing charges

Sounds like wifey wants her 15 minutes of fame now. :duh: Of course the MSM ran away with the "gun" story before they had any facts.

In an audio recording of Shellie Zimmerman's 911 call, she can be heard saying Zimmerman smashed an iPad she was holding and cut it with a pocket knife, struck her father in the nose and threatened both while putting a hand on a gun.

Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers did not recover a gun, and Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman later dropped her claim that a gun was involved.

"Domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
No gun, no threats, no punching in the face, no charges, no responsible reporting - no story. That's the latest news update here on WFLA.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Shellie is making her case before the divorce goes before the judge. She's making Zim's name mud (who's betting on the racial identity of her divorce attorney?)

b23hqb

PREMO Member
And your issue with this is? She was probably hitting him with the stupid thing. Both just need to stay away from each other and deal with it through their attorneys.

Hank

my war
And your issue with this is? She was probably hitting him with the stupid thing. Both just need to stay away from each other and deal with it through their attorneys.

Why are people so adamant to take up for this guy? He just can't seem to stay out of the spotlight ever since he was in the spotlight.

glhs837

Power with Control
Why are people so adamant to make national news out of every stupid thang that would barely make the blotter were it anyone else in the country guy? He just can't seem to stay out of the spotlight placed on him by the national media ever since he was in the spotlight.

There, fixed that up for you. :coffee: maybe be cuase we empathize with a guy getting a raw deal simply because he was picked to be an example by race baiters? Has he sought national attention? Not that I'm aware........

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Why are people so adamant to take up for this guy? He just can't seem to stay out of the spotlight ever since he was in the spotlight.

Because he was found not guilty of his accusers, and the media lapdogs that are just looking for any angle to punish the dude. Let him alone, let him get some job somewhere, and move on. Including his limelight-seeking soon to be ex.

Hank

my war
'Smashing' looked more like tossing to me.

So, you would be ok with someone taking a knife to your IPad and tossing it like a piece of garbage and on top of that punching your Father in the nose? Look at his stance in the video. What a :loser:!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
So, you would be ok with someone taking a knife to your IPad and tossing it like a piece of garbage and on top of that punching your Father in the nose? Look at his stance in the video. What a :loser:!

Anything i is a piece of garbage. Anything non-i all day, every day.:buddies: