Does anyone know????

baily1122

Does any one know, if there is a way to get information online from the court house(St. Mary's) without having to actually go there and look on their computers? Information like if a person has been convicted of a crime, or a sexual crime? Thanks :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Either it's really scary or I am really dumb - but the stalker's name was on there. I can't even tell you how weirded out that is.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Yikes!

I didn't know such a database available to the public existed, but I'm sure thankful I know now! I'm going to check it over really well! EEEkkkk!

J

justhangn

Re: HOLY COW!!

Originally posted by BchBns
There are FOUR reg. sex offenders in golden beach area now! geez!!! I'm still in the clear, though :ohwell:

I'm looking to move for that reason alone. :burning:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by BchBns

:eek: Holy Hell Mig! Perhaps a call to his probation officer/state authorities about his behavior would increase the safety of the neighborhood he inhabits. :really:
Heck, I was thinking justifiable cause - if something should happen to him. :lol:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Sharon
Heck, I was thinking justifiable cause - if something should happen to him. :lol:

What a shame, that poor, unfortunate guy fell down infront of that car, 6 times.:biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Sharon
:roflmao: Okay, let me call the Bubba's again and see if they want to have a little fun!!