Speech is Free as long as I do not Object

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Meet America’s most intolerant, myopic college student

The women’s and gender studies major also approvingly quotes a fellow student who apparently detests free speech as well. “With a school of 30,000 people, all able to speak openly about their opinions anywhere on campus,” that guy says, “things could get ugly.”

King also made a short video clip to show the world how terrible free speech for everybody is.

The video then shows King walking across a creepy, empty campus. She faces a petitioner and a few annoying solicitors of leaflets. There’s also a long-haired dude holding out a large bra.

“Opinions can be expressed anywhere,” King whines.

She then wonders why the First Amendment should trump her personal preferences.

“What about my right to a safe learning environment?” she asks. “One in which I’m not harassed by my fellow students or Baton Rouge community members simply because the First Amendment says that I can stand on this bench and scream?”

King says that last part while standing on a bench and screaming. No one arrests her or threatens her with police action.

:whistle:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Just think, she's an example of the future leaders our higher education facilities are pumping out. Future leaders who are mis-informed of the facts, who are so wrapped up in themselves that no one else matters and want to make the world "according to them".

We already have this type of idiot in a leadership position, just look at Congress and the White House.