Miss America Constant - Outdoors err person

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This Bowhunting, M16-Shooting, Skydiving National Guard Soldier and Pageant Contestant Has a Surprise for the Miss America Swimsuit Competition

She’s also a skydiver, boxer, and a mechanic (or “grease monkey,” as she notes in her pageant video below). A People magazine profile notes that she had to cease motorcycle racing after breaking all the fingers in her right hand, but Vail can still skin a deer and possesses a fab squirrel stew recipe.

[clip]

One tattoo is the iconic “Serenity Prayer,” which is on her right side. She notes on her blog:

“I was growing up amidst the bullying and neglect, I found myself asking God on a daily basis to give me peace in knowing I cannot change certain things about myself, but also asking Him to give me the strength to change things that I had the power to. Praying to Him for these characteristics got me through my adolescent years, high school and boot camp. When I was 20 years old, I knew I wanted to always be reminded of my past and its connection to this prayer. Thus, I chose to have it tattooed onto my body. I have no regrets.”

Her other tattoo, on her left shoulder, is the military medical insignia:

“Though much smaller than the prayer, the significance is just as great. Since I was a child, God placed a strong passion for service into my heart. Service to my Country, and service to people through medicine. In the middle of this symbol is the letter ‘D’ to represent my dad, whose influence was paramount in choosing this career path.”

PJumper

This Bowhunting, M16-Shooting, Skydiving National Guard Soldier and Pageant Contestant Has a Surprise for the Miss America Swimsuit Competition

She’s also a skydiver, boxer, and a mechanic (or “grease monkey,” as she notes in her pageant video below). A People magazine profile notes that she had to cease motorcycle racing after breaking all the fingers in her right hand, but Vail can still skin a deer and possesses a fab squirrel stew recipes
[clip]

One tattoo is the iconic “Serenity Prayer,” which is on her right side. She notes on her blog:

“I was growing up amidst the bullying and neglect, I found myself asking God on a daily basis to give me peace in knowing I cannot change certain things about myself, but also asking Him to give me the strength to change things that I had the power to. Praying to Him for these characteristics got me through my adolescent years, high school and boot camp. When I was 20 years old, I knew I wanted to always be reminded of my past and its connection to this prayer. Thus, I chose to have it tattooed onto my body. I have no regrets.”

Her other tattoo, on her left shoulder, is the military medical insignia:

“Though much smaller than the prayer, the significance is just as great. Since I was a child, God placed a strong passion for service into my heart. Service to my Country, and service to people through medicine. In the middle of this symbol is the letter ‘D’ to represent my dad, whose influence was paramount in choosing this career path.”

An amazing All-American woman! She gets my votes vice those "World Peace" proclaiming ones!

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
She’s also a skydiver, boxer, and a mechanic (or “grease monkey,” as she notes in her pageant video below).

:hot: :drool:

I'd give her my "vote" too. :whistle:

Hell, I'd let her grease my monkey any time. :lol:

Attachments

• 100561728-miss-kansas.jpg
    100561728-miss-kansas.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 73
  • original.jpg
    original.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 62