Thank you, Mr President

glhs837

Power with Control
For putting us, as a nation, in a position where an former KBG agent/current tyrant, gets to lecture us like little kids over how to act. Why? Because you, sir, cant seem to get leadership and how it freakin works.

Again, thanks to you, this guy gets to make a reasonable case against American exceptionalism. Because to be exceptional, you have to act it, and you, Sir, have not!!! :smack: Get your head out of your ass and lead, dammit!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/o...on-from-russia-on-syria.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

Larry Gude

Strung Out
For putting us, as a nation, in a position where an former KBG agent/current tyrant, gets to lecture us like little kids over how to act. Why? Because you, sir, cant seem to get leadership and how it freakin works.
]

Well, if nothing else, it was a change of pace from being lectured by our president like we're a bunch of little kids.

This, however, made me howl;

We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord’s blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal.

Chris0nllyn

Outside of the fact that Russia has serious ties and intrests in Syria.

And outside the fact that Russia has made "gay speech" illegal (yet proclaims that god created everyone equal).

It was a nice change of pace, and we shouldn't turn our nose to the air (too much).

Larry Gude

Strung Out

And outside the fact that Russia has made "gay speech" illegal (yet proclaims that god created everyone equal).

It was a nice change of pace, and we shouldn't turn our nose to the air (too much).

Hey, it's not lost on me the embarrassment that we, as a nation, are suffering over this but, I am more than happy for us to shamed and NOT engaging in another pointless war than pridefully entering the breach, yet again, and go over the falls, yet again, to see if maybe this NEXT war will truly shatter us.

:buddies:

Chris0nllyn

Hey, it's not lost on me the embarrassment that we, as a nation, are suffering over this but, I am more than happy for us to shamed and NOT engaging in another pointless war than pridefully entering the breach, yet again, and go over the falls, yet again, to see if maybe this NEXT war will truly shatter us.

:buddies:

I completely agree.

I never thought it would only take 5 years for Dems to be on board with going to a pointless war their messiah campaigned against.

Then again, it only took 5-6 years for Hitler to come to power.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I completely agree.

I never thought it would only take 5 years for Dems to be on board with going to a pointless war their messiah campaigned against.

Then again, it only took 5-6 years for Hitler to come to power.

Dems, far and wide, are PO'd about this and are, in fact, part of the resistance to this. This is not to say they are leading the charge to stop it but, you go hit some Mother Jones and other lefty sites and there is real, deep and sour disappointment with The Won. Obama is shamed and embarrassed and, properly, reduced in stature over this debacle. We, the right, didn't do this alone.

I am more interested in what the neocons are up to behind the scenes to resurrect their next Totally Awesome Adventure...

Given the over-sized power the executive branch has acquired the last 12 years, this is a good thing for the nation, for we, the people.

PJumper

Russia did not make "Gay Speech" illegal, it just protected the children from being brainwashed that homosexuality is normal. I believe we should follow suit and not allow these progressives to teach homosexuality at our young children in school.

Chris0nllyn

Dems, far and wide, are PO'd about this and are, in fact, part of the resistance to this. This is not to say they are leading the charge to stop it but, you go hit some Mother Jones and other lefty sites and there is real, deep and sour disappointment with The Won. Obama is shamed and embarrassed and, properly, reduced in stature over this debacle. We, the right, didn't do this alone.

I am more interested in what the neocons are up to behind the scenes to resurrect their next Totally Awesome Adventure...

Given the over-sized power the executive branch has acquired the last 12 years, this is a good thing for the nation, for we, the people.

But, but, Obama (and Big Blue) says there are people that DO want that, and many of them. :lol:

I do wonder what McCain is doing...meeting with a few higher-ups from the military-industrial complex I'm sure.

glhs837

Power with Control
Every now and then, I hope that just maybe, he might squeak out a "Was slightly better than Jimmy Carter" for the history books. That hope seems forlorn. And I''m sure Jimmy secretly applauds that.....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In watching the Obama presidency dissolve before our eyes, there is a cautionary tale to be told. Every presidency falls short of the expectations that the candidate sets. But no man has ever promised more and delivered less than the current occupant of the Oval Office.

All of the extravagant promises and claims–of “Yes We Can!” and “we’re the ones we’ve been waiting for;” of hope and change and slowing the rise of the oceans; of claiming his candidacy would “ring out across this land as a hymn that will heal this nation, repair this world, make this time different than all the rest”–lie in ruin. (I’d urge you to watch this short video clip from the 2008 campaign to more fully appreciate the crushing disappointment that results from what Mr. Obama said he would achieve versus what he’s been able to achieve.)

:killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Every now and then, I hope that just maybe, he might squeak out a "Was slightly better than Jimmy Carter" for the history books. That hope seems forlorn. And I''m sure Jimmy secretly applauds that.....

Jimmy Carter's presidency was exponentially more successful than Obama's has been. This is not even close.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Jimmy Carter's presidency was exponentially more successful than Obama's has been. This is not even close.

And we still have another three years of listening to this clown campaigning....

He wants to be President of the U.N................

SG_Player1974

C'mon now..... Obama IS the GREATEST president.......

Just ask the guy in the ER who caught his cold while waiting for the welfare office to open! :coffee: