Petraeus Shoulda' Gotta' Taxi.....

PsyOps

Pixelated
Ah, those brainwashed masses of our youth. They're such forward thinkers, exercising their freedom of speech that Petraeus spent his entire adult life defending. But they didn't learn this on their own. We can thank our great and wonderful progressive professors indoctrinating our young skulls-full-o-mush with this nonsense.

Petraeus followed orders. So given this, can we say these college punks feel the same about our troops who followed orders? I wonder if some troops in uniform walked throug this crowd would get the same reception? That would be an interesting event to watch.

God bless the Communist States of America :patriot:

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
I was just wondering when the definition of "Freedom of speech" changes from the freedom to speak your mind regarding political issues without reprisal for the government, to being a crass, rude, disgusting #######.

Last edited:

libby

These losers are so full of self importance! Do they actually think someone like Petraeus is at all concerned about their childish taunts? You don't become who he is, and accomplish all he has accomplished, and give any weight to such low lifes.

PsyOps

Pixelated
These losers are so full of self importance! Do they actually think someone like Petraeus is at all concerned about their childish taunts? You don't become who he is, and accomplish all he has accomplished, and give any weight to such low lifes.

Enough to walk out into traffic. This is how smart Petraeus is... he walks into the road timing his walk right and the pinheads follow him almost getting hit by a bus. Now wouldn't that have been karma... Petraeus wipes out mocker without even trying.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
But they didn't learn this on their own. We can thank our great and wonderful progressive professors indoctrinating our young skulls-full-o-mush with this nonsense.

I note this was Petraeus' first day as a college professor, you know -- to continue the statist indoctrination you apparently loathe so much.

Funny how that works.

:killingme

glhs837

Power with Control
wonder what "war crimes" they think he is guilty of...... you would think the university might have some consideration for a staff member and demand the students show some respect. What university is this, and is there a policy concerning speech towards others? I'm pretty sure calling other scumbag and sh$%head would violate such a code.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
wonder what "war crimes" they think he is guilty of...... you would think the university might have some consideration for a staff member and demand the students show some respect. What university is this, and is there a policy concerning speech towards others? I'm pretty sure calling other scumbag and sh$%head would violate such a code.

You should ask how much respect Professor Mike Adams of UNC-Wilmington gets from the faculty, much less the students.

glhs837

Power with Control
You should ask how much respect Professor Mike Adams of UNC-Wilmington gets from the faculty, much less the students.

Funny, isnt it, it's all about tolerance and respect for other viewpoints,and reasoned debate until they encounter viewpoints they don't like, then its "HATE ON, BRO, HATE ONNNN!!!!!!!!!!"

Not sure how you put knowledge into a closed mind, or teach critical thinking when they only know the first word, and refuse to engage in the second.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I note this was Petraeus' first day as a college professor, you know -- to continue the statist indoctrination you apparently loathe so much.

Funny how that works.

:killingme

I see... so you attended his lecture? What was it like? What did he talk about? :tap:

Regardless of what you may believe he is indoctrinating his students with, he still does not deserve this sort of harassment and disrespect from a bunch of know-it-all progressive lemmings.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
I see... so you attended his lecture? What was it like? What did he talk about? :tap:

Sorry, my bad. I didn't realize you weren't making sweeping generalizations about all college professors. My mistake.

We can thank our great and wonderful progressive professors indoctrinating our young skulls-full-o-mush with this nonsense.

Hank

my war
Why is it whenever someone tries to put down NHBoy it is done so with homosexual thoughts. Odd. Carry on. :party:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Why is it whenever someone tries to put down NHBoy it is done so with homosexual thoughts. Odd. Carry on. :party:

because..................he as never flirted with Vrai, Socki, WR, RoseRed, BadGirl.,
or.....any other of the "hot forumites".

and..............he only sends "likes" to Gilligan.

Last edited: