Gov. Rules Defining Reporters

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
Yes, this is why that Shield Law is very, very dangerous, despite the shiny exterior.

It lets the government define "journalist", the very people who are supposed to keep the government honest.

We are all the media. We are all the press. Get used to it.

Feinstein is a disgrace to the solar system.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Diane Feinstein Hates Amendments And The Word Bonafide

Remember when I wrote about how Senator Diane McHosebeast of California (naturally) not only despises the Second Amendment, but now hates the First Amendment, too?

Yep. It's official. Feinstein has become the poster-hosebeast for the Shield Law, which is supposed to protect journalists and their sources. But under Feinstein's lovely little definition of what a "journalist" is, Matt Drudge - who unquestionably has the most successful news site on the freaking Internet - would not be protected under the law, but a student at a college newspaper totally would.

Because the chick is WACK. And Drudge had this to say about her wackness:

"Comments from Sen. Feinstein yesterday on who's a reporter were disgusting. 17-year old 'blogger' is as important as Wolf Blitzer. Fascist," he tweeted.
I'm thinking that "fascist" sums it up quite nicely.

On a somewhat side note, Feinstein hates the word "bonafide" as much as she does our U.S. Constitution.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
By the way, Julian Assange is also a journalist by this same line of logic.

I hope everyone understands that.