You just knew it was bound to happen.....

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Link to original article.

"A colony of Herpes-infected Rhesus monkeys, flinging their feces and viral loads through Florida, now pose an official public health threat to the Sunshine State.

Like a Jurassic-Park-with-Herpes sequel, three pairs of the monkeys were first brought to Silver River State Park in the 1930s, where the population quickly multiplied into the thousands.

But at the time, the monkeys were trapped on an island, content to contract and spread their monkey Herpes in isolation.

Now, the monkeys have taught themselves to swim and authorities have spotted them hundreds of miles away near Jacksonville, threatening the health of nearby non-monkey-Herpes-infected human communities.

Monkeys usually experience no symptoms from the viral strain, Herpes B, which can cause increased sensitivity to stimulation, muscle control issues, double vision, agitation, ascending flaccid paralysis, and death in humans."

Vince

And no one thought that these monkeys were a danger before now? They should have been exterminated, but then you would have heard the liberals screeming murder.

The next stage of evolution is about to take place.

The infected monkeys, which are only carriers, will infect the human populous, which will die start off. A point of stasis will be reached in which the tide could turn to favor either species, the unaffected monkeys or a line of humans resistant to the infection. The unaffected humans could repopulate, but the monkeys could procreate faster than humans, thereby making humans a secondary form of life (they are far less than that now....)

Take Your Stinkin' Paws Off Me You Damn Dirty Ape!

Ok, I need more wine.....

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Gawker is about as reliable as Faux News, if you find either on satellite...

Just remember, everything on the internet is true....

Here comes my date. He's a French model.....

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
When I was down there this summer I learned that they are left overs from when they filmed the Johnny Weissmuller Tarzan movies.
Never seemed to be a problem as long as the gators kept them on the island

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Let'em loose in NYC. Maybe one of them will infect Spitzer or Mr. Show-it-all but his face.

As soon as he throws the finger, some monkey will chew is off. Sorry Huma.