Care Packages For The Syrian Rebels! YAY!

mamatutu

mama to two
OMG, my eyes and ears are bleeding, I see Morons Everywhere.

Meet you in the emergency room! :lol: I guess the students think terrorists should be getting free Obama phones, too! Everyone who signed that support letter voted for Obama. That was easy! Not funny. Social experiments can be scary, indeed.

I was curious, so I looked up the sig gatherer. She has a FB page.

"Liberal Chick is described on her page as” right wingers worst nightmare,” and claims “I'm helping liberals everywhere understand what they believe and exposing conservatives for who they are.”

VIDEO: Students sign petition to send care packages to Syrian (link to her FB page here)

:killingme

Last edited:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Well, she and I can agree on one thing: the liberals DO need help understanding what they believe. If anyone ever figures that out in concrete terms, I hope they let the rest of us know. Beyond that, we go in opposite directions.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Liberal Chick is described on her page as” right wingers worst nightmare,” and claims “I'm helping liberals everywhere understand what they believe and exposing conservatives for who they are.”

:killingme

have you seen in the news where they are lining up to be 'Human Shields' in Syria

:whistle:

I'd like to see there faces after Al Qaeda beheads a few for Apostasy

ZARA

omg, My husband had a conniption fit listening to that video. He was cussing like I haven't heard him cuss in years!