Shooter @ Wash Navy Yards

sockgirl77

I just saw this. I hope everyone is okay. I know a few people up there. I just sent out a few "Are you okay?" messages.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I have a very good friend up there. The shooting occurred in her building. She's okay.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Sounds bad, watching the news right now. I just heard them say multiple fatalities, but it's not confirmed. I really hope they are wrong. Sending prayers for the victims and I sure hope they catch the shooter soon.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Sounds bad, watching the news right now. I just heard them say multiple fatalities, but it's not confirmed. I really hope they are wrong. Sending prayers for the victims and I sure hope they catch the shooter soon.
UPDATE, 9:25a ET: Ed Zeigler, the Public Affairs Director for the Naval District, told Martha and Bill that he can confidently confirm reports of multiple fatalities and multiple injuries in this morning's shooting.

UPDATE, 9:21a ET: Peter Doocy reports hearing a police radio request for help due to an "officer down" on the third floor at the Navy Yard. Stay tuned for confirmation and more details.

Read more: Active Shooter at Washington, D.C. Navy Yard | Fox News Insider

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
UPDATE, 9:25a ET: Ed Zeigler, the Public Affairs Director for the Naval District, told Martha and Bill that he can confidently confirm reports of multiple fatalities and multiple injuries in this morning's shooting.

UPDATE, 9:21a ET: Peter Doocy reports hearing a police radio request for help due to an "officer down" on the third floor at the Navy Yard. Stay tuned for confirmation and more details.

Read more: Active Shooter at Washington, D.C. Navy Yard | Fox News Insider

multiple fatalities. :bawl:

Prayers for all involved.

Misfit

Lawful neutral