Jaden Smith: smarter than you think

BOP

Maybe smarter than he realizes. Or it's an attack of Irony Man! Either way, without knowing him, or anything about him, taking his remarks on the face of it, I like it.

He's certainly smarter than the article's author, and the hundreds of nitwits on the comments section who vilify him.

omg! Celebrity gossip, news photos, babies, couples, hotties, and more - omg! from Yahoo

Jaden Smith Hasn't Properly Learned the Rules of Using Capitalization in Sentences. Nevertheless, the After Earth star, 15 -- the son to Will and Jada, brother to Willow, and boyfriend to Kylie Jenner -- thinks school is very uncool. Last week, the budding singer and actor took to Twitter to rant, for some reason, about school, education, and the general rules of modern society.

"People Use To Ask Me What Do You Wanna Be When You Get Older And I Would Say What A Stupid Question The Real Question Is What Am I Right Now," the Karate Kid star began. He continued: "All The Rules In This World Were Made By Someone No Smarter Than You. So Make Your Own."

"School Is The Tool To Brainwash The Youth," he added. "Education Is Rebellion. If Newborn Babies Could Speak They Would Be The Most Intelligent Beings On Planet Earth."

Finally, Smith -- a close pal of Justin Bieber -- declared: If Everybody In The World Dropped Out Of School We Would Have A Much More Intelligent Society . . . Everybody Get Off Your Phones And Go Do What You Actually Wanna Do."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Jaden Smith would have to be smarter than I thought.

But he's shown he's certainly smarter than the Fonz.