Pooper Scoopers in Waldorf?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I have a pet-sitting client that is looking for a Pooper Scooper person/business to clean their back yard of doggie poop from her 4 dogs. They live in Waldorf not far from the intersection of Woodville Road and Gallant Green Road.

I know some of the forumites are going to have fun with this thread, but that's okay as long as we find a pooper scooper for these folks.

brnpugli

I live in that same area and I use Southern Maryland Pet Waste Removal. They have been great and I have been using them for over 4 years now. Their number is 410-326-0091.

I have a pet-sitting client that is looking for a Pooper Scooper person/business to clean their back yard of doggie poop from her 4 dogs. They live in Waldorf not far from the intersection of Woodville Road and Gallant Green Road.

I know some of the forumites are going to have fun with this thread, but that's okay as long as we find a pooper scooper for these folks.

Shiitiest job ever. :coffee:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I live in that same area and I use Southern Maryland Pet Waste Removal. They have been great and I have been using them for over 4 years now. Their number is 410-326-0091.

Thanks I passed that info. on - that company will get another customer. Tell the company that you referred the family with 4 dogs and they will know.