Spitting on Graves: Dems Leave Benghazi Hearings

Odessa78

Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Families of Victims

During the second portion of a House Oversight and Government Reform hearing about Benghazi Thursday on Capitol Hill, the majority of Democrats on the Committee left the room and refused to listen to the testimony of Patricia Smith and Charles Woods. Ms. Smith is the mother of Sean Smith, an information management officer killed in the 9/11 Benghazi attack. Charles Woods is the father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was also killed.

Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Families of Victims - Katie Pavlich

GW8345

Not White House Approved
What do you expect from the party of "tolerance".

They only tolerate something when the like it, when the don't, they either want to ban it, change it, or silence it.

mamatutu

mama to two

You love the dead horse smiley on this subject. It looks like you are beating the bodies of the Americans that died in Benghazi. It doesn't matter what political side of the aisle you/others are on; normal humans would show respect, and sit and listen to the heartbroken parents at that hearing. The Dems that walked out are ass holes, and there is no question that this is a cover up. Wake up.

daileyck1

You love the dead horse smiley on this subject. It looks like you are beating the bodies of the Americans that died in Benghazi. It doesn't matter what political side of the aisle you/others are on; normal humans would show respect, and sit and listen to the heartbroken parents at that hearing. The Dems that walked out are ass holes, and there is no question that this is a cover up. Wake up.

:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Funny how the resident liberals think there's nothing to this story because it goes against their ideology.

If the republicans had done this to the families of the Gabby Gifford shooting the democrats would be going bat chit crazy.

Once again the liberals show how much of a eff'ing hypocrites they are. They don't respect anyone who don't drink the same kool-aid as they do.

Last edited:

puggymom

I'm probably 'beating the dead horse' here but do you ever have anything intellectual to add ever? I am not a conservative so I'm not saying this just because I assume you are liberal (I am forced to assume since you never add anything other than the smiley or some one word retort that gives nothing to the debate) .
I mean at least nhboy posts some interesting articles somethings and tommyjo, while sometimes slightly rude, attempts to debate.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I mean at least nhboy posts some interesting articles somethings and tommyjo, while sometimes slightly rude, attempts to debate.

Like Dip s h i t, Daily is tired of Benghazi ....

to quote Hildabeast 'what is the big deal'