Dick Got Played .....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WHY WON’T SEN. DICK DURBIN RESPOND TO MULTIPLE INQUIRIES FROM THEBLAZE? POSSIBLY BECAUSE WE’RE ASKING ABOUT THIS STORY

Beck quoted an online media report that Durbin’s Dream Act poster child has been making some rather incendiary statements on social media outlets. Breitbart’s Lee Stranahan claimed that she mocked Durbin’s Senate presentation just a few days after it happened, reporting that on Feb. 3, 2012, she posted online: “Did ya’ll notice the flag in the background of the pic? That was no coincidence #messaging #lol”

For the record, Mukahhal was referring to the flag in this super-sized photo used by Durbin during his Senate presentation.

There are additional reports of Alaa making anti-Israel statements on Facebook:

September 12 she allegedly wrote, “F**k Israel. F**k Zionists and all the Zionist apologists. F**k them all.”

It has also been reported that in November 2012 she said, “I’m undocumented in America today because of the catastrophe (Nakba) in 1948.”

In case you are not familiar with the story, here is Dick Durbin’s history with Alaa Mukahhal

Ms. Mukahhal must be a very special person to Durbin, because the Senator from Illinois also featured her in a presentation he made in the U.S. Senate on January 31, 2012.

Durbin stood on the Senate floor and delivered an emotional appeal for the Dream Act, using Mukahhal as a shining example of the kind of person who would benefit from immigration reform. Durbin introduced Mukahhal as a woman “of Palestinian descent,” though her now-scrubbed Facebook page says that she was born in Kuwait, and read aloud an emotional letter from her.

“Being undocumented and with no pathway to citizenship means I actually can’t use my architectural degree. It means I can’t get a job and move forward my life. This year, once again we wait for Congress to do the right thing and give undocumented young people all across America a chance to better serve our communities and our country. I’m an asset to this country, a resource, with a desire to make good use of my degree. I want to work to be able to design affordable housing for low income communities,” Durbin read.