Entertainment

BuddyLee

Football addict
What in the hell is there to do in St. Mary's County for entertainment?

Movies in the park.

Swing and swat in Hollywood.

Ghost hunting in Point Lookout.

Any other suggestions?:cussing:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by BuddyLee

Movies in the park.

I don't how a clue what do in St.Marys. Only pools in the summer. Waldorf you can have the most fun. Here only bars.:frown:

bluecat

Hang out with friends, go to party's, go to the racetrack.

Go to a good old fashioned bar with friends.

The ones that don't have all the young kids hanging out at them.

sifl

Movies in the park.

We could tell you, but then you'd be there :boo:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Entertainment

Originally posted by sifl
We could tell you, but then you'd be there :boo:

You've thwarted my evil plan to go anywhere and everywhere the infamous Sifl goes. Oh darn...

designerxboi

Movies in the park.

I wonder if this lack of entertainment happens everywhere in every city, town, state etc across the united states?

Think about it.

If you lived in a city like las vegas or somewhere great, how long do you think it would be, before you got bored of all the shows and gambling and stuff. Unless you were addicted to gambling then it would be a problem but also a form of entertainment. I think I'm rambling, but people are going to be bored anywhere they go eventually.

BuddyLee

Football addict

Originally posted by designerxboi
I wonder if this lack of entertainment happens everywhere in every city, town, state etc across the united states?

Think about it.

If you lived in a city like las vegas or somewhere great, how long do you think it would be, before you got bored of all the shows and gambling and stuff. Unless you were addicted to gambling then it would be a problem but also a form of entertainment. I think I'm rambling, but people are going to be bored anywhere they go eventually.

I've heard this philosophy before and I think it does hold some weight.:yay:

Toxick

Splat

If you lived in a city like las vegas or somewhere great, how long do you think it would be, before you got bored of all the shows and gambling and stuff.

Gambling - fast.

And Stuff - never.

I mean you might get tired of seeing Wayne Newton after the 7000th time, but I find it very difficult to imagine someone living in Las Vegas - or any city, really - and saying, "What's there to do, tonight?" "Absolutely nuthin'"

Unless you were addicted to gambling then it would be a problem but also a form of entertainment. I think I'm rambling, but people are going to be bored anywhere they go eventually.

Ask a New Yorker if they're bored. Or someone in Seattle, or Baltimore, or Philly, or Denver.

I'll fill everyone in on Tucson when I get there :wink:

H

HollowSoul

i allways have to travel to do anything........lex park has to be the arm-pit of the world

H

HollowSoul

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
i mean hell.......there is only a hand-full of bars around here, and not that i'm lookin for a pity-party or anything but i'm not about to go bar-hopin down here all by my lonesome....all the friends that are my age allready have the family thing going on and the single friends that i got are close to 6-8yrs younger than i and it's kinda awkward to go clubb'n when the average age is 22-24

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by HollowSoul
i mean hell.......there is only a hand-full of bars around here, and not that i'm lookin for a pity-party or anything but i'm not about to go bar-hopin down here all by my lonesome....all the friends that are my age allready have the family thing going on and the single friends that i got are close to 6-8yrs younger than i and it's kinda awkward to go clubb'n when the average age is 22-24

Three more years down here and I'm out.

H

HollowSoul

Three more years down here and I'm out.
oct. 05.........unless my conversion to MA goes through then it's sooner