WH staffers have new name for Obama: Obam-ME

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
White House staffers have adopted a new and unflattering nickname for their boss: "Obam-me," Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan says she heard in chats with a few senators.

And how did the staffers come up with that name?

"Because it's all about him and his big thoughts," Noonan writes in a column. "I guess the second-term team is not quite as adoring as the first."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Peggy Noonan: WH Staffers Nickname President 'Obam-me'

It's always been about HIM. Donks are just realizing this now???

mamatutu

mama to two
It's always been about HIM. Donks are just realizing this now???

Peggy Noonan is a great journalist/writer! Isn't it a shame that WH staffers and America didn't realize this before the 2012 election. Too little too late to stop the non-patriot from doing as much damage as possible. And, he will leave office with a ton of money and SS guards for the rest of his life. I truly loathe him for being such a liar.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Now that they got Obama in for his second term, it's a done deal. Now they are aimed at their next task.................... Get Hillary elected.

mamatutu

mama to two
Now that they got Obama in for his second term, it's a done deal. Now they are aimed at their next task.................... Get Hillary elected.

Thanks! I was on a high for about two seconds, but you are right. Now, they will concentrate on Hillary. She is actually the worse of the two evils because she has the experience, an even a stronger drive for power, and has been a member of 'the new order' club for quite some time! And, there is another obstacle. The powers that be don't want a Repub or Libertarian in office because that will kill their agenda, also. Huge odds, but it can be done if Americans unite.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
lol! Peggy Noonan, aging harpy who increasingly gets it wrong more than she gets it right.

Attachments

• Capture  10-16-48 AM.jpg
    Capture 10-16-48 AM.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 15