Saturday!! End of Summer Beach Bash!!

ZARA

Saturday!! End of Summer Beach Bash!! Solomon's Island!!

2013 End of Summer Beach Bash

Supporting the Solomons Volunteer Rescue Squad & Fire Dept.

Events:
Other than the Cornhole Tournament we have Fun for the whole family with facepainting and rides from FantasyWorld Entertainment.

Vendors from all over Southern Maryland will be displaying their goods.

Ripley from "97.7 the Rocket" wil be by between 3 and 5 to meet his fans and give away cool prizes.

FOOD- Pizza, Barbecue, Steak and Cheese, Hot Dogs and Chili, Hamburgers, and other finger licking good yummies!

Drink- We got that too! Coors light, Orange Crushes, lemonades and other soft drinks.

Entertainment- BANDS BANDS BANDS

For your listening pleasure we have The Amish Outlaws, Hydrafx, Six Guns South, Any Given Sin, and One Louder!!!

​Feeling Lucky? Try your hand at our gambling wheel or pull tabs, 50/50, enter your chance to win cornhole boards!

FAQs
Where are you located?
We are located at 13150 HG Trueman Rd. in Solomons MD. You can view a map of our location here.

Where can I park?
We will have staff throughout the property to assist in finding you a parking spot. Most should be able to park on premises.

Can I bring Lawn Chairs?
Yes you may bring lawn Chairs.

Can I bring a cooler?
Coolers are prohibited on the grounds. Please support SVRSFD and our Vendors who will be more than happy to serve you.

Will alcohol be served?
Alcohol will be served on the premises. You must have a valid ID and of age to drink. You may be asked for your ID at any time. Underage drinking will not be tolerated!

Can I bring my Children?
This is a PG event. We are not responsible for what the bands play.

I know where I'm gonna be!
:popcorn::party::alkies::otter::whistle::buddies:

ZARA

It Was Great! Any word and the guy that fell out?

Special thanks to the big guy (fireman) that let me use his hand sanitizer all night. :buddies::love: Darling, you were my hero for sure last night!!

ZARA

What did you think of AGS?

I didn't get there in time to hear them :bawl:

We had issues in getting our entire group together, some were running late, then I was running late to pick up some because MIL called, by the time we finally got there...they had already come and gone.

I was unimpressed with the bands that followed except for Amish Outlaws. I REALLY enjoyed them.

royhobie

hobieflyer
It Was Great! Any word and the guy that fell out?

Special thanks to the big guy (fireman) that let me use his hand sanitizer all night. :buddies::love: Darling, you were my hero for sure last night!!

I heard he isn't doing very well after being flown out by helicopter. Does anyone know how he fell through? Was it a hole on stage? If so, why was there a hole there?

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
I didn't get there in time to hear them :bawl:

We had issues in getting our entire group together, some were running late, then I was running late to pick up some because MIL called, by the time we finally got there...they had already come and gone.

I was unimpressed with the bands that followed except for Amish Outlaws. I REALLY enjoyed them.
Me and the wife were opposite. We caught One Louder, Hydra FX, Any Given Sin and Amish Outlaws.

We really liked Hydra FX and AGS allot.

Amish Outlaws kind of reminded me of flounders mash ups with people wearing Amish outfits.

ZARA

I heard he isn't doing very well after being flown out by helicopter. Does anyone know how he fell through? Was it a hole on stage? If so, why was there a hole there?

I didn't see it, but from what the guys said he was drinking, fell unconscious, and I don't know anything concerning the stage, other than he fell through. I was next to the firemen when they began rushing to get him and all I was thinking was, "This better not be a joke cause this isn't funny" followed by prayers.