Ipad Mini 4 Sale

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I hope it is okay to post this and I do have it listed in the classifieds under computer hardware as well. I have a like new but slightly used Ipad mini for sale.
It was purchased at the end up February and is still under the Apple warranty for 5 if not close to 6 months.

I hardly use it and I need the funds to pay bills so It needs to go. It has several accessories which I will include at the bundle price of $295.00 which will include a jelly back case to prevent scratches to the back as well as a Zagg mini 7" wireless Bluetooth keyboard which the Ipad snaps into the top and looks like a mini laptop. Also comes with a professional installed and warrantied screen cover and softer carry case which is what I use for the most part.

This is your chance to get a great product at a great price. Willing to sell the Ipad mini with the professionally installed Zagg Hi-Def screen protector for $255.00. Original box included. PM any questions or refer to the ad. Cash or PayPal only willing to meet within reason.

Advertisement - Everything Electronic

IOS 7 has been installed. Item will be flashed back to new and IOS updated for buyer if need be.

FED_UP

I hope it is okay to post this and I do have it listed in the classifieds under computer hardware as well. I have a like new but slightly used Ipad mini for sale.
It was purchased at the end up February and is still under the Apple warranty for 5 if not close to 6 months.

I hardly use it and I need the funds to pay bills so It needs to go. It has several accessories which I will include at the bundle price of $295.00 which will include a jelly back case to prevent scratches to the back as well as a Zagg mini 7" wireless Bluetooth keyboard which the Ipad snaps into the top and looks like a mini laptop. Also comes with a professional installed and warrantied screen cover and softer carry case which is what I use for the most part.

This is your chance to get a great product at a great price. Willing to sell the Ipad mini with the professionally installed Zagg Hi-Def screen protector for $255.00. Original box included. PM any questions or refer to the ad. Cash or PayPal only willing to meet within reason.

IOS 7 has been installed. Item will be flashed back to new and IOS updated for buyer if need be.[/QUOTE

You are buying drugs with that money young lady :smack:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!

IOS 7 has been installed. Item will be flashed back to new and IOS updated for buyer if need be.[/QUOTE

You are buying drugs with that money young lady :smack:

I wish :killingme. No to be honest I am a few hundred short on my bills after my fiancé and I breaking up, finding a place to live coming up with deposits and last months rent plus the cost of raising two teenagers with no child support, totaling my car and having to get a new one, as the buck I hit taking my daughter to school destroyed the car I have loved for 8 years.

Let's also not forget I am a full time college student still looking for a job. So it is safe to say that I have used all of my savings and have sold things of great sentimental value. The Ipad mini is a gadget. I used it in school twice as I found I prefer to handwrite my notes an then type them in my laptop when I get home. The only other time I would use it would be to surf for 5-10 at night before bed. I love my laptop but it is too big to carry around but I always have my cellphone.

Now back to the drugs, if I used the money for them I probably would not be so stressed out about the other ####.:smoochy: However I don't think my kids want to live in the woods behind Nicolette Park in a tent while Mom gazes at the stars.

SoMDGirl42

IOS 7 has been installed. Item will be flashed back to new and IOS updated for buyer if need be.

I'd be very interested in buying this, but right now I don't have the funds :sad: I planned on purchasing some type of tablet for my 7 year old for her birthday in Dec and I haven't managed to save up enough funds yet. Single parenthood is a bitch.

I hope you find a buyer that can assist you. Good luck :huggy:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I'd be very interested in buying this, but right now I don't have the funds :sad: I planned on purchasing some type of tablet for my 7 year old for her birthday in Dec and I haven't managed to save up enough funds yet. Single parenthood is a bitch.

I hope you find a buyer that can assist you. Good luck :huggy:

Thank you the well wishes are greatly appreciated. I waste years going over the should've, would've, could've and it would only serve to make me miserable.

I am really okay with just me and them I have learned to ask for help when needed ( ex: had to ask neighbor to help start the riding mower etc.) I an not a system sucker and I am doing everything I can. My kids think I have nothing better to do because I just go to school. If they only knew the time I spent on toting them, looking for jobs, going to school, going to interviews, dr. appts etc. picking up my younger daughter 5-6 nights a week from marching band practice at 9pm and that is a 1 hr trip for me each day.

Monday, my daughter missed the am bus, so I had to driver in and then go back and pick her up. Last week it was go out and walk the road at 7 am looking for a jacket she lost. Yesterday it was my son calling and texting me like crazy over that stupid yellow paper about whether you are military or not that I had to rush to the school because he left it here. Today he missed the bus. Tomorrow I will be at GMHS at 7:30am as my daughter has 1/2day of practice from 7:45- noon and then a trip and performance in Annapolis at the Navy Marine Corp stadium and then the trip back with parent pick up at 10:15pm.

The start time this week is actually later as I normally have to have her dropped off at 6:45 on Saturdays. My schedule is exhausting, yet no big deal to them. I am simply waiting ion my federal loans so I can pay my rent is I don't find a job here real soon.

SoMDGirl42

Thank you the well wishes are greatly appreciated. I waste years going over the should've, would've, could've and it would only serve to make me miserable.

I am really okay with just me and them I have learned to ask for help when needed ( ex: had to ask neighbor to help start the riding mower etc.) I an not a system sucker and I am doing everything I can. My kids think I have nothing better to do because I just go to school. If they only knew the time I spent on toting them, looking for jobs, going to school, going to interviews, dr. appts etc. picking up my younger daughter 5-6 nights a week from marching band practice at 9pm and that is a 1 hr trip for me each day.

Monday, my daughter missed the am bus, so I had to driver in and then go back and pick her up. Last week it was go out and walk the road at 7 am looking for a jacket she lost. Yesterday it was my son calling and texting me like crazy over that stupid yellow paper about whether you are military or not that I had to rush to the school because he left it here. Today he missed the bus. Tomorrow I will be at GMHS at 7:30am as my daughter has 1/2day of practice from 7:45- noon and then a trip and performance in Annapolis at the Navy Marine Corp stadium and then the trip back with parent pick up at 10:15pm.

The start time this week is actually later as I normally have to have her dropped off at 6:45 on Saturdays. My schedule is exhausting, yet no big deal to them. I am simply waiting ion my federal loans so I can pay my rent is I don't find a job here real soon.

being a single parent is like being a super hero. I can't tell you how we accompish everything we need to, but most of time we figure it out.

Can you talk with some of the other parents about doing a car pool for picking up your daughter from marching band practice? That would save you if you only had to do that 1/2 of the time.

Your son left the paper at home, but you could have waited until today or next week to turn it in. I don't think that required an emergency trip to the school to drop it off. The due date for returning it was 30 Sept.

Start a priority list and try to stick to it. You have to be strong and not allow the kids to step over your limits. They need to start being accountable for thier stuff. You didn't leave the paper home, and you didn't loose the jacket. :wink: And it's hard to say no, I know. But you have to stop jumping thorugh hoops for them. They sound like they are older kids and not real little ones. Make them start taking up some of the slack. Miss the bus? There should be consequences.

I haven't dated in years and have no plans to start. The little one is my priority as she should be. If I never date again, that's ok. I'm good with that. I don't NEED a man.

You'll be fine. Find your grove. :huggy:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
being a single parent is like being a super hero. I can't tell you how we accompish everything we need to, but most of time we figure it out.

Can you talk with some of the other parents about doing a car pool for picking up your daughter from marching band practice? That would save you if you only had to do that 1/2 of the time.

Your son left the paper at home, but you could have waited until today or next week to turn it in. I don't think that required an emergency trip to the school to drop it off. The due date for returning it was 30 Sept.

Start a priority list and try to stick to it. You have to be strong and not allow the kids to step over your limits. They need to start being accountable for thier stuff. You didn't leave the paper home, and you didn't loose the jacket. :wink: And it's hard to say no, I know. But you have to stop jumping thorugh hoops for them. They sound like they are older kids and not real little ones. Make them start taking up some of the slack. Miss the bus? There should be consequences.

I haven't dated in years and have no plans to start. The little one is my priority as she should be. If I never date again, that's ok. I'm good with that. I don't NEED a man.

You'll be fine. Find your grove. :huggy:

:killingme Everything you say is spot on and I know what I should do but I cave and that is something I really do struggle with. I think mostly because I feel bad for them. I know I will get shot for typing this but I still have to get them up every morning and all but chase them out the door to go to the bus stop at almost 14& 15 yrs old this is inexcusable. We went to family counseling and they said I should just let them miss the bus. I don't go for that because I don't want them oafing around all damn day. I am way to giving and I know that and then slowly frustration builds and I blow up. They need to respect me more and be accountable for themselves cause this chit has gotten old.

On the ride and carpooling Apparently no one likes as far south as me so that a no go. It was hard enough to find a safe place for her to go from 2:15 until practice starts at 5:30pm. I told the teacher flat out there was no way in hell I was going to wait for her to get off the bus at 3:30pm and then turn around and go back and drop her off an hour later. I am a mom, not a taxi.

SoMDGirl42

I am a mom, not a taxi.

Live by that!

14 adn 15? Oh hell no. Get the f up and go to school on the bus. I would make it hell for them to stay home with me one day and take away all their perks for their irresponsibility. If they are that tired they can't get up and get ready, new bed time is 7 pm. Sorry, no band practice for you, you have a 7 pm bedtime. You want to act like a baby, I'll treat you like one.

They are running your house, not you.

Take control MOM.

FED_UP

Live by that!

14 adn 15? Oh hell no. Get the f up and go to school on the bus. I would make it hell for them to stay home with me one day and take away all their perks for their irresponsibility. If they are that tired they can't get up and get ready, new bed time is 7 pm. Sorry, no band practice for you, you have a 7 pm bedtime. You want to act like a baby, I'll treat you like one.

Take control MOM.

I was about to say what you said but you beat me to it. I would see what a couple of pawn shops have to say for the mini, or use amazon for wide exposure.

Last edited:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Live by that!

Take control MOM.

I can't disagree with you. I'm just trying to figure this all out myself. For 7 years I had a partner/ back up. Now it's just me and I am learning I guess just not as quickly as I should.

On a lighter side though I still need to sell this ipad. That is first and foremost right now.

P.S. Thanks for reiterating what I need to do. :buddies:

C

czygvtwkr

If you can't sell it on here, you should be able to fetch a pretty decent price on eBay

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I wish :killingme. No to be honest I am a few hundred short on my bills after my fiancé and I breaking up, finding a place to live coming up with deposits and last months rent plus the cost of raising two teenagers with no child support, totaling my car and having to get a new one, as the buck I hit taking my daughter to school destroyed the car I have loved for 8 years.

I am looking for a girlfriend and will consider paying bills, please post pics... :flowers:

BOP

:killingme Everything you say is spot on and I know what I should do but I cave and that is something I really do struggle with. I think mostly because I feel bad for them. I know I will get shot for typing this but I still have to get them up every morning and all but chase them out the door to go to the bus stop at almost 14& 15 yrs old this is inexcusable. We went to family counseling and they said I should just let them miss the bus. I don't go for that because I don't want them oafing around all damn day. I am way to giving and I know that and then slowly frustration builds and I blow up. They need to respect me more and be accountable for themselves cause this chit has gotten old.

On the ride and carpooling Apparently no one likes as far south as me so that a no go. It was hard enough to find a safe place for her to go from 2:15 until practice starts at 5:30pm. I told the teacher flat out there was no way in hell I was going to wait for her to get off the bus at 3:30pm and then turn around and go back and drop her off an hour later. I am a mom, not a taxi.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but it's probably too late. They've learned to work you the way my youngest daughter worked her mother, and to a lesser extent, me, and they're not going to change until they go out into the harsh reality of the every day world.

They don't respect you because you haven't earned respect. Don't get mad, get even. You need to implement consequences and stick to them. You are not their friend, and you might well never be their friend. Your house, your rules. They don't like it, tough. They miss the bus, they better start walking. If it's too far (like over a couple of miles), then they stay home and do chores. They don't do the chores, or they mess them up so they don't have to do them (I never did that :whistle:), no phone, no TV, no internet (but mom! I have to research this paper!), ground them.

Put your foot down. You'll be happier, and trust me, they'll be happier knowing what the boundaries are.

Okay, as happy as a 14 and a 15 year old, hormonally-imbalance young person can be.

Just be warned: if you attempt all that at this late date, life may be hell on earth for a while, even a long time. Like I said, at those ages, they've been getting their way for a long time and they're not going to want to change that any time soon.

I'm proud of both of my daughters, who turned out pretty well, in spite of their parents. Now they're raising children of their own. Their spawn are just like them in many ways. Mrs BOP and I call it "grandparents' revenge!"

:evil:

Justme2

For missing the bus

My Mom started out with running me to school. But she got the clue that I was doing it on purpose. So she let me stay home but caught slack from the school for me Not attending.

Then mom got smart when I missed the bus or didn't attend school sick or not I had to do the house work. or pay the consequences.

Just like an adult if you miss work sick or not you will pay in some way.:geek:

acommondisaster

BOP's right. Don't be their friend, no matter how hard that is. Let them feel like they are contributing members of a functioning, loving, supportive team, and when they don't do their part, there are consequences. No need to get mad or lecture (since they only listen to about the first 10 seconds anyway). They should not feel like everything rests on your shoulders - because it shouldn't. They are old enough to get themselves up and out the door (with a lunch) or suffer the consequences. By giving them responsibilities (succeeding in school) they learn to be self sufficient. Otherwise you'll wind up with kids who expect you to do everything for them until they're 30.

Don't feel guilty because you're a single parent. Let them know that when they do their best for themselves, it helps you to do your best for ALL of you, too.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
If you can't sell it on here, you should be able to fetch a pretty decent price on eBay

This is exactly what I did. I did a 24 hour sale and it will be shipping out tomorrow. This is a big relief as I am now comfortable that I have Octobers bills taken care of.

C

czygvtwkr

This is exactly what I did. I did a 24 hour sale and it will be shipping out tomorrow. This is a big relief as I am now comfortable that I have Octobers bills taken care of.

Good, I've never been in your situation so I don't know how it feels but good luck. :buddies: