Thread: Admin or Mods, Please May I....

Admin or Mods, Please May I....

...post a thread about a financial class that I am going to be coordinating.

It's The Legacy Journey, the Dave Ramsey class that follows Financial Peace University. I am going to coordinating the class at St. John's beginning Oct 21. I am a volunteer, and I will not be making any money from the class. People who register pay Dave Ramsey's company for their own materials, and I show up, turn on the DVD and ask prepared questions to stimulate discussion.

I would like to advertise this class on SOMD in the financial forum.

Please let me know if this would be allowed.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Too Busy View Post
    Please let me know if this would be allowed.

Thank you.
    sounds like you already did. If stays, then you are allowed. If it disappears, you are not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by SoMDGirl42 View Post
    sounds like you already did. If stays, then you are allowed. If it disappears, you are not allowed.
    That was slick, wonder how long it will last.

Quote Originally Posted by SoMDGirl42 View Post
    I'm not sure how else I'm supposed to contact the admin folks. Sorry if I went around the system; I didn't intend to.

I'm not sure how else I'm supposed to contact the admin folks. Sorry if I went around the system; I didn't intend to.
    Hint: PMs are your friends.
    IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!

at the bottom of EVERY Web Page;

Use of any somd.com Web site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and DMCA Notice.

Brought to you by Virtually Everything, Inc. ©1996-2012, All rights reserved.

links to;

Virtually Everything, Inc. owns the Southern Maryland Online and radioSOMD.fm products. We are a Maryland corporation.

Virtually Everything, Inc.
    P.O. Box 485
    California, MD 20619
    1-888-612-0003

although I do not think Vrai answers the phone from the Golf Course
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.