Saw mill in Prince Frederick

Bryant

Hello, we are the Bryant family. Recently I read some older treads that stated that they could not find a local saw mill to buy lumber to re-side their old barn. I for one want to see old barns get restored. It's part of what makes Calvert so great. Several years ago, here at the Bryant homestead, we purchased and have rebuilt an 1940's old Frick Saw Mill. We have been sawing our logs or other peoples logs into lumber, many of which have gone to give local barns a face lift. WE would love to be of a service to any person in Calvert that needs rough cut lumber. If you or if you know of someone that needs rough cut lumber please give them my cell number and we will do our best to cut them what they need. We are licensed with the Maryland DNR. Saving the barns in Calvert is important part of out history.

Gordon Bryant
Bryant Mill Works
cell# 443-532-5748

ZARA

Hello, we are the Bryant family. Recently I read some older treads that stated that they could not find a local saw mill to buy lumber to re-side their old barn. I for one want to see old barns get restored. It's part of what makes Calvert so great. Several years ago, here at the Bryant homestead, we purchased and have rebuilt an 1940's old Frick Saw Mill. We have been sawing our logs or other peoples logs into lumber, many of which have gone to give local barns a face lift. WE would love to be of a service to any person in Calvert that needs rough cut lumber. If you or if you know of someone that needs rough cut lumber please give them my cell number and we will do our best to cut them what they need. We are licensed with the Maryland DNR. Saving the barns in Calvert is important part of out history.

Gordon Bryant
Bryant Mill Works
cell# 443-532-5748

Only Calvert? Not St. Mary's too?

Bryant

Well obviously, we don't mind cutting for you folks in St.Marys or Charles, but you all have several mills in-which to choose from. Here in Calvert, saw mills are
very hard to find, if any.

Gordon Bryant
Bryant Mill Works
cell# 443-532-5748

Bryant

We do sell the slab, but at this time it would not be cut into fire wood lengths. We have been mostly cutting pine and poplar lately, so it's not the best for heating. We would load you a pick-up truck load for $25.

Gordon Bryant
Bryant Mill Works
cell# 443-532-5748