Do You Know This Guy?

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Do you know the guy in these photos? If yes, please call Crime Solvers at 301-475-3333.

According to the St. Mary's Co. Sheriff's Office, between September 14th and 15th, the unidentified suspect entered area businesses on multiple occasions, selected items of merchandise, and left without paying. Over $700.00 in merchandise was stolen.

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 305
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 296
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 278

bilbur

Do you know the guy in these photos? If yes, please call Crime Solvers at 301-475-3333.

According to the St. Mary's Co. Sheriff's Office, between September 14th and 15th, the unidentified suspect entered area businesses on multiple occasions, selected items of merchandise, and left without paying. Over $700.00 in merchandise was stolen.

After careful deduction I have determined he is either gay or a big fat party guy. According to Homer Simpson there are only 2 types of people that wear Hawaiian shirts, gay people and big fat party guys. He doesn't look like a big fat party guy to me. :drummer:

sockgirl77

After careful deduction I have determined he is either gay or a big fat party guy. According to Homer Simpson there are only 2 types of people that wear Hawaiian shirts, gay people and big fat party guys. He doesn't look like a big fat party guy to me. :drummer:

Gay guys have better fashion sense than that. :rolleyes: