Pepper Spray & Stun guns

MusicLadyMd

Just wanted to see if anyone is looking for pepper spray or stun guns.
October is Domestic Violence Awareness month and I recently started working for Damsel in Defense.

Im looking for venues like races, organization meetings even ladies church groups who would like a self defense class and a chance to see these products. PM me if you know a group I could visit.

Thanks Ladies STAY SAFE!!!:duel::duel:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Just wanted to see if anyone is looking for pepper spray or stun guns.
October is Domestic Violence Awareness month and I recently started working for Damsel in Defense.

Im looking for venues like races, organization meetings even ladies church groups who would like a self defense class and a chance to see these products. PM me if you know a group I could visit.

Thanks Ladies STAY SAFE!!!:duel::duel:

I thought in MD both pepper spray AND tazers were illegal to carry....

http://www.ehow.com/list_6673298_maryland-pepper-spray-laws.html#page=1

The cop that stops you gets to decide if its reasonable to carry pepper spray or not, but basically a dangerous weapon and illegal to carry pepper spray in MD. You CAN be arrested for carrying it.

Tazers are legal but you will go to jail in Baltimore, Annapolis and Baltimore County..

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pocket knives follow the same guidelines... considered a dangerous weapon and you CAN go to jail for carrying one, even a pen knife..

mamatutu

mama to two
I thought in MD both pepper spray AND tazers were illegal to carry....

Nobody knows what the laws are, anymore. I like to think of it as every person for themselves. If we abide by stupid, pork fueled laws, we will all be dead before our time. Defending oneself is not against the law, no matter how I/you/he/she/it/we/they want to spin it. Primal law outweighs any law that clueless legislators want to enact. The guy in the Range Rover in NY being harassed by the biker gang is a good example.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Nobody knows what the laws are, anymore. I like to think of it as every person for themselves. If we abide by stupid, pork fueled laws, we will all be dead before our time. Defending oneself is not against the law, no matter how I/you/he/she/it/we/they want to spin it. Primal law outweighs any law that clueless legislators want to enact. The guy in the Range Rover in NY being harassed by the biker gang is a good example.

Totally agree, but before I would suggest somebody carry ANYTHING I would want them to be knowledgeable about the laws concerning what they are doing. I totally get people breaking the laws v being unprotected but only if they are knowingly doing it. I thought it was legal is NEVER a defense.

mamatutu

mama to two
Totally agree, but before I would suggest somebody carry ANYTHING I would want them to be knowledgeable about the laws concerning what they are doing. I totally get people breaking the laws v being unprotected but only if they are knowingly doing it. I thought it was legal is NEVER a defense.

I wasn't talking about carrying. Actually, that would make me nervous. How do I/you know someone in Walmart won't grab my/your weapon and go crazy! Just kidding, but seriously. Laws cannot take away the innate part of a human being to defend themselves; it is instinctive. Humans, as do animals, have that instinct to protect, and us humans, will suffer the consequences later, after we have protected. No amount of gun restriction legislation will change human behavior. And, we have already seen numerous times that it doesn't take a gun. The Range Rover guy in NY confronted by the cycle gang is a perfect example. I miss my 95 Discovery that we donated last year. Not that it is an exceptional vehicle, but the double steel body made me feel invincible! :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I wasn't talking about carrying. Actually, that would make me nervous. How do I/you know someone in Walmart won't grab my/your weapon and go crazy! Just kidding, but seriously. Laws cannot take away the innate part of a human being to defend themselves; it is instinctive. Humans, as do animals, have that instinct to protect, and us humans, will suffer the consequences later, after we have protected. No amount of gun restriction legislation will change human behavior. And, we have already seen numerous times that it doesn't take a gun. The Range Rover guy in NY confronted by the cycle gang is a perfect example. I miss my 95 Discovery that we donated last year. Not that it is an exceptional vehicle, but the double steel body made me feel invincible! :lol:

Rovers Are Aluminum. Magnets don't stick to them

mamatutu

mama to two
Rovers Are Aluminum. Magnets don't stick to them

That's weird because my American Flag, and Marine emblem (magnetic) stuck. Whoever, would have hit me would have lost, but I was never in an accident, so we will never know. I love my current Toyota 4-runner. Still using the same magnets.

It is funny now, but my children used to say 'mom, you stick out like a sore thumb'. How many forumites saw the red (95) Discovery going up and down the road between PF and Lusby for the last 10 years (ending last year)? I was the only one (red) that I ever I saw. That was me. Rest in peace, my beloved red box. :lol:

Last edited:

MusicLadyMd

Yes you are correct about tazers i dont sell them i sell stun guns BIG difference.
I assure you they are legal in St. Marys and calvert.
You are correct about Baltimore doesnt allow stun guns neither does Detroit, Dc or Philladelphia.

Pepper spray is allowed in our counties like St. Marys and Calvert.

IF in doubt when you go to my website the order will not process and it will say because of your home location you cannot order.
At least you read my post about them and I thank you for that!

A lot of people like me dont want to take self defense classes to try to fight someone off of me... im not the tae kwondo type. But I can certainly protect myself and give me time to get away by hitting them with the stun gun. One I like the best is a BIG stick so they dont get closer than 2 ft away my favorite