St Mary's County Camera Club

S

smccc

We meet for the last time this season on Wednesday June 2nd at 7PM, at the Patuxent River Naval Air Museum. And we end the season, as we do every season, with a BANG! It's the annual Print and Slide of the Year Competition, where honor winners of the three previous regular contests are eligible to enter. Honors are defined as the top 20% scores in each category at each competition. This will be the "Best of the Best" contest, with only 39 eligible entries. Anyone is welcome to attend the meeting and enjoy the show!

Actually, there will be one more meeting: the annual picnic at Elms Beach Park. To attend the picnic, you'll need to sign up and pay $5, and you're also encouraged (not required) to bring something to share. Any don't forget swimwear, canoes, kayaks, horseshoes and, of course, CAMERAS!

You can get more information, including directions and who to contact for the picnic at our website.

K

Kain99

Hey!! I took Grand Champion in the County Fair 3 times with my Pics.... This might be fun! Any other rules?

S

smccc

Three times!!! I'm impressed! My wife got that honor once.

There are lots of rules, check the website. Be aware that it's too late this season to enter, because tomorrow night's contest will be limited to the honors from the previous three. But I hope you'll come and enjoy the show, get to know us and see how we run photo contests. We'll start up again in September, with the first contest in November.

Hope to see you there - please announce yourself to us.