My little angel

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Well the 6 year old in Kindergarden got a time out thru recess yesterday for saying "F&%$ it!" another little brat turned her in.

While I am impressed she is taking after her ex-sailor daddy I have never used that word around her, mom had a little discussion w/her about it though. Now I can go back to teaching her how to pull my finger.

K

Kain99

Ya know, you protect your little ones for years from those words. One week in school and it's all shot to He!!....:wink:

nomoney

thats alright; my 3 year old asked my nieghbor if she wanted to taste his pickle. (and there were no pickles anywhere near his person) :bawl:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by nomoney
thats alright; my 3 year old asked my nieghbor if she wanted to taste his pickle. (and there were no pickles anywhere near his person) :bawl:

:shocking: :yikes:

:killingme

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'm having a hard time picking which male forumite would be most appropriate for having "Wanna Taste My Pickle?" for a siggy. :roflmao:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by nomoney

Now you find out he really wasn't sleeping in the back seat that night.......:lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
jlab...

...when I was in 1st grade, we had a particularly intense football game going on at recess one fine day.

I threw a perfect pass to Lonnie Saylor for an EZ touchdown and damn if he didn't drop it.

I blurted out "You Goddamn stupid mother####er!" The world stopped. Everyone was aghast.

David Reuter, my nemesis and opposing QB, ratted me out and I spent the rest of recess sitting next to the teachers, refusing to repeat what I'd said.

To this day, I haven't figured out where I'd even heard that before. It was neither parent and to that point I'd never said ANYTHING like that. My sister got me in trouble for repeating 'Goddamn' after she said it one time but that was it.
"Mom!!! Larry said 'goddamn'!!!!"

It HAD to be either my big sister planting words in my head while I slept or the school bus...hmmm...We lived on a farm and got rides to school from Pop pop.

####ing sister.

Anyway, moral of the story is the kid might never forget their first experience with censorship.

Last edited: