Debt Ceiling

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
So it's the NEXT topic to fight over? So, we've known that this budget shiat was coming for years, as it does every year, and all these jackanapes are acting like these are surprises to be fought over. Ummm, let's see, we're going to spend money we don't have, regardless of how the current budget plays out, with or without the bullshiat the politicians have bundled into it. And now the debt ceiling is a separate fight? How long can they drag this out? Nobody saw this coming, planned for it, took it into account, made it part of the current feud over the budget? Are you kidding me? REALLY??!!!

80% disapprove of Congress, according to a recent poll. The other 20%, I presume, work for Congress. 49% disapprove of the president. One could take that to mean that 51% realize that the true problem lies under the Capitol Dome and consists of people of both right and left persuasion. I imagine that on the first day each new Congress convenes, there is a huge whooshing sound as all the intellect is sucked out of the thundering herd, who, like buffalo, do nothing but stir up a lot of dust and follow the pack. Adds new meaning to the colloquialism, "buffaloed."

:burning: