Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

JosephIV

This weekend I witnessed some prime douchebaggery on route 235. A green GMC Duramax diesel with an exhaust stack through the bed and large Hollyrock Diesel decal on the back glass decided to do a brake stand burnout at the light by Chaney Enterprises. This douche was nice enough to fill the passenger cars behind him with tire smoke and black soot. I'm sure the minivan with the infant in it was appreciative as they had their front windows down. I had mine down and really wanted to catch up to the truck and have a nice "talk" with the driver. Alas, I had an appointment and couldn't follow Mr. Douchebag when he turned at Tom Hodges auto.

Talking to local friends we agree that there are quite a few diesels with Hollyrock stickers on the back acting like douchebags. If you are the proprieter of this business please pass on to your customers that they are pissing off others and giving your business a bad name. If you are the driver of one of the trucks please pull your head out of your ass. When you park that truck and walk away we all know which truck smoked us out, cut us off, or generally acted like a douche while ourselves and family were sharing the road with you. Tires are expensive, sidewalls aren't immune to boxcutters and windshields don't like ball bearings or spark plug ceramic. I'm just saying. It may not be civilized people like myself that you piss off, it may be the guy that isn't above "customizing" your ride when it's parked or following you somewhere to have a heated discussion that leads to a physical altercation that no one wins. Especially in this stressful economic climate.

Enjoy your truck, enjoy the hobby, but leave the immature antics at the race track.

Last edited:
There's a black high-lift diesel that frequents 235 in California. He takes great pride in showing off, racing off the line and leaving a horrible black smoke trail in his wake in the middle of heavy traffic. The noise is not pleasant either.

JosephIV

There's a black high-lift diesel that frequents 235 in California. He takes great pride in showing off, racing off the line and leaving a horrible black smoke trail in his wake in the middle of heavy traffic. The noise is not pleasant either.

I've seen that douchebag act up near San Souici Plaza. He was in the opposing lane heading North. Also witnessed two white Duramax trucks a few times. I believe one was a GMC and the other a Chevy. Some of these guys are dumb enough to have custom license plates. Not too hard to figure out who pissed you off when you see that truck / plate again. Not all of them have Hollyrock decals but quite a few do. The Hollyrock trucks are becoming the equivalent of the tuner rejects that used to hang out at Target. I forget what they called themselves but there was a thread on here years ago. A blue late model Mach 1 with "RUNS9S" or such on his plate and a black Z28 with orange stripes and "CRAZY SQUID" skull sailor decal on the back glass were the prime douchebags along with a few of their buddies.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
I've seen that douchebag act up near San Souici Plaza. He was in the opposing lane heading North. Also witnessed two white Duramax trucks a few times. I believe one was a GMC and the other a Chevy. Some of these guys are dumb enough to have custom license plates. Not too hard to figure out who pissed you off when you see that truck / plate again. Not all of them have Hollyrock decals but quite a few do. The Hollyrock trucks are becoming the equivalent of the tuner rejects that used to hang out at Target. I forget what they called themselves but there was a thread on here years ago. A blue late model Mach 1 with "RUNS9S" or such on his plate and a black Z28 with orange stripes and "CRAZY SQUID" skull sailor decal on the back glass were the prime douchebags along with a few of their buddies.

You Mad Bro?

Pete

Repete
I have often wondered how in the hell these young people can afford 1. A $50K truck, 2. The $10K in mods to it and 3. To replace the tires they burn up and the diesel fuel they consume by the bucket load puffing black smoke up and down the road.

They are rampant in Leonardtown. Roaring up and down the road belching smoke like locomotives.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
I have often wondered how in the hell these young people can afford 1. A $50K truck, 2. The $10K in mods to it and 3. To replace the tires they burn up and the diesel fuel they consume by the bucket load puffing black smoke up and down the road.

They are rampant in Leonardtown. Roaring up and down the road belching smoke like locomotives.

Wasn't a guy arrested that went by Hollyrock?

Nope. You a douchebag bro?

Nope, I do know most of the guys you speak of and overall they are good people. They may drive like retards.

JosephIV

Nope, I do know most of the guys you speak of and overall they are good people. They may drive like retards.

I'm sure you're referring to the car guys. I don't personally know them. I do know who some are and unfortunately know many of the douchebag things that they have done in their cars and in their peronal lives since some of their "friends" tended to run their mouths behind their backs to myself and others not associated with the car crowd. None of which matters to me. It was their driving that affected myself and the rest of us. I'm sure many of them are upstanding people. Many are not. The actions of the few painted the group in an unflattering light.

The Hollyrock Diesel sticker guys are another matter. They are advertising a business (is it still operating?) and showing everyone around that the business' clientele is a bunch of inconsiderate douchebags. You don't get a second chance to make a first impression. When someone with a Hollyrock sticker drives normally many of us are still going to lump them in with the douchebags which is unfortunate.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
This guy is a peckerhead. And drives like one too.

Also witnessed two white Duramax trucks a few times. I believe one was a GMC and the other a Chevy.
I've seen this too. Trying to race down 235 during rush hour traffic. Endangering everyone and not giving a shoyt. Dickwads.

a black Z28 with orange stripes and "CRAZY SQUID" skull sailor decal on the back glass

Yeah. Douchebags. :mad:

Actually I have seen these things and more, but I'm at the point where I realize public shaming doesn't do anything. I just wanted you to know you aren't alone in your opinion of these losers. :lol:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
This weekend I witnessed some prime douchebaggery on route 235. A green GMC Duramax diesel with an exhaust stack through the bed and large Hollyrock Diesel decal on the back glass decided to do a brake stand

Enjoy your truck, enjoy the hobby, but leave the immature antics at the race track.

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Mid 80s, windows down driving home on 235N. Two trucks about 5 or 6 cars up were laying rubber on the road and filling the area with soot/smoke. It seemed like they were eg'ing each other on.

It was really stupid.

One was a mid-sized, older truck....the other was a red, dodge something. The driver of the red dodge put his head out of the window a few times so I got a fairly detailed look at his balled head, black shades, and half open mouth. :bigwhoop: :loser:

JosephIV

Yeah. Douchebags. :mad:

Actually I have seen these things and more, but I'm at the point where I realize public shaming doesn't do anything. I just wanted you to know you aren't alone in your opinion of these losers. :lol:

I feel your pain. The one thing that is good about how these douchebags conduct themselves is that it's pretty easy to call the non-emergency number for St. Marys Sheriff and let them know that said douchebag is being a douchebag and to look for that truck with the custom tag and / or Hollyrock Decal. I don't care if people do burnouts and act like idiots on an empty road at 3 AM. I wouldn't bother to call them in or such. Do that crap in traffic around cars with baby seats and you deserve to see flashing lights en route to a traffic stop.

CrashTest

Those Hollyrock guys are posers. If you have an actual cool car, then you don't need noise or black smoke. The car stands alone.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Those Hollyrock guys are posers. If you have an actual cool car, then you don't need noise or black smoke. The car stands alone.

True dat!

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 670

edinsomd

Living in Mom's basement really frees up some expendable funds!