The "Entitlement" Society

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
So, if I don't want to pay full price, I shouldn't be expected to. And don't you DARE call me out in public.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You're displaying many unrecognized variants of the BDS these days.

It's a tread about entitlement. What would you call it when, no matter how bad you mess up, you not only don't have to pay for it, you make out on it?

So, you're interest is in a $2 cigar taken from a store and permanent eye damage. Mine is those 100's of billions of dollars taken from us all. And the permanent damage done there.

bcp

In My Opinion
Larry is right
until companies like Goldman Sachs are shut down for their crimes against humanity, we as a people need to insist that no civilian crimes be followed up on.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Larry is right
until companies like Goldman Sachs are shut down for their crimes against humanity, we as a people need to insist that no civilian crimes be followed up on.

Not my point. My point is that if we're to hold back the flood, it might be better to get the big holes fixed first.

bcp

In My Opinion
Not my point. My point is that if we're to hold back the flood, it might be better to get the big holes fixed first.

I understand.
No need to try and save those that are drowning as long as the garden hose is still running.

Let the bikers beat people, let the entitled punch out cashiers over .40¢
drunk drivers? no problem, drugs, theft, arson,, no way should manpower be wasted at this level as long as G.S. is still operating.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I understand.
No need to try and save those that are drowning as long as the garden hose is still running.

Let the bikers beat people, let the entitled punch out cashiers over .40¢
drunk drivers? no problem, drugs, theft, arson,, no way should manpower be wasted at this level as long as G.S. is still operating.

Fascinating.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Larry is right

But only if they are on bikes, their behaviour is acceptable and excusable.. the rest should be summarily executed (especially if you're an Asian driving a Range Rover)..

:evil:

Poor Larry.. I blame it on the Radon.. and the loud pipes.

glhs837

Power with Control

Methods? I say statewide referendums allowing no more than say eight years total elected public service might be a good place to start. Politician should be a phase in life, not a career.