Republican disapproval grows

bcp

In My Opinion
that reflects their viewing public.
not exactly a good poll.

whats next, show the numbers from the poll on the I loves obama and wants to has his chillens website?

mamatutu

mama to two
Who gives a crap what push polls say?

It has gone on this long, I hope they hang for the duration. They are trying to save America as we know it. I know it is hard for us citizens with decrease in pay, the closures, and the stupid whiny bull crap we have to listen to, but maybe, it is the change that Obama was not expecting. I hope we can hang in/on.

awpitt

Main Streeter
that reflects their viewing public.
not exactly a good poll.

whats next, show the numbers from the poll on the I loves obama and wants to has his chillens website?

So, I guess the Fox News poll is more accurate?

awpitt

Main Streeter
Now they're polling members of Congress....

There appears to be enough votes in the House to approve legislation to reopen the federal government, according to a CNN survey of House members, but this doesn't mean a vote will happen soon, because Republicans have not indicated a willingness to try to force Speaker John Boehner to bring a continuing resolution to the floor for a vote.

All 200 Democrats and 17 Republicans support passing a continuing resolution with no strings attached that would reopen the government, which has been partially closed in a bitter dispute between Republicans and Democrats. The number 217 is significant in that it is the minimum needed for the measure to win approval in the House.

SamSpade

I have no doubt that the public blames everything on the Republicans, but you wouldn't believe how many people really don't know much more than that. Some of the more ridiculous shenanigans - shutting down the WW2 Memorial or TRYING to shut down Mount Vernon (which is privately owned and provided for) - are perceived by the public as being perpetrated by those mean old Republicans, when in fact, it's clearly the Democrats.

laynpipe

According to WTOP anylists this morning, the race for governor in Virginia is leaning strongly Dem most likely because of the shutdown and the perception that its republicans fault. This PR game is really gonna hurt the republicans.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
According to WTOP anylists this morning, the race for governor in Virginia is leaning strongly Dem most likely because of the shutdown and the perception that its republicans fault. This PR game is really gonna hurt the republicans.

The WTOP anylists (sic) don't have a clue. The 3rd party candidate is siphoning off votes much like Perot did in an earlier election.