How And Why Is This Info Out On The SEALS????

Hank

my war

Attachments

• Former-US-President-Georg-016.jpg
    Former-US-President-Georg-016.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 66

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Retired people with no connection to current ops are to blame? Well I'll be darned.

I have to think about the possibility that this guard was told to be where he was at that specific time, drop the cig, then come back and begin firing. A bit of a heads up that there would be peeps out there that should not have been noticed or seen?

itsrequired

I have to think about the possibility that this guard was told to be where he was at that specific time, drop the cig, then come back and begin firing. A bit of a heads up that there would be peeps out there that should not have been noticed or seen?

Who is it that you think told the guard to be there at that specific time, drop the cig, then come back and begin firing?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Who is it that you think told the guard to be there at that specific time, drop the cig, then come back and begin firing?

A tip? By some "undisclosed source"? That could deflect coverage of current situations to a different plane?

Something to think about.

The SEALS, along with the rest of SPECOPS, are supposed to be invisible, right?

If not, I would guess the sequester and shutdown of "non-essential" personnel have degraded our military capability, eh?

Amazing, the SEALS had to flyover an hour from one foreign country into another foreign country in two helicopters, land inside a compound, kill and extradite Osama, and make it back safely, but are unable to quietly land on a secluded beach and take out a target that has no real consequence or relation to US sovereignty?

Interesting.:buddies:

itsrequired

A tip? By some "undisclosed source"? That could deflect coverage of current situations to a different plane?

Something to think about.

The SEALS, along with the rest of SPECOPS, are supposed to be invisible, right?

If not, I would guess the sequester and shutdown of "non-essential" personnel have degraded our military capability, eh?

Amazing, the SEALS had to flyover an hour from one foreign country into another foreign country in two helicopters, land inside a compound, kill and extradite Osama, and make it back safely, but are unable to quietly land on a secluded beach and take out a target that has no real consequence or relation to US sovereignty?

Interesting.:buddies:

Okay. Just so I got this right. You think an American who wants to deflect the current political situation gave information to a guard so that he could walk into a compound with some of the worlds best snipers, on the hopes that they don't kill him so that he can give the secret drop of a cigarette signal.

This makes sense. Because no way would they prepare for the seals arrival. No way, would they get them before they got to the compound. Of course they are going to wait until they are in good spots then...they will come out shooting.

Yea, perfect sense to me. :sarcasm:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Okay. Just so I got this right. You think an American who wants to deflect the current political situation gave information to a guard so that he could walk into a compound with some of the worlds best snipers, on the hopes that they don't kill him so that he can give the secret drop of a cigarette signal.

This makes sense. Because no way would they prepare for the seals arrival. No way, would they get them before they got to the compound. Of course they are going to wait until they are in good spots then...they will come out shooting.

Yea, perfect sense to me. :sarcasm:

Dude, notice my "Something to think about" and "Interesting".

I like to look at all possibilities, especially about something that has absolutely nothing to do with US interests or sovereignty, but does have something to do with the homeland of the messiah's predecessors.:yahoo:

I guess this event carries more significance than four dead American diplomats in Libya 13 months ago, right?

itsrequired

Dude, notice my "Something to think about" and "Interesting".

I like to look at all possibilities, especially about something that has absolutely nothing to do with US interests or sovereignty, but does have something to do with the homeland of the messiah's predecessors.:yahoo:

I guess this event carries more significance than four dead American diplomats in Libya 13 months ago, right?

Why would this event carry more significance than four dead American Diplomats in Libya 13 months ago?

This guy was a terror suspect and an al Quaeda operative. The mission didn't work out.

You don't seem to be looking at all possibilities. You seem to be focused on the possibility that someone from the administration clued these terrorist in on the fact that our men were going after them.

You have given no consideration to the possibility, or, probability that it just didn't work out.

I am selling aluminum hats for five bucks. Want one. It keeps the rays from the NSA from reading your mind.

dontknowwhy

You don't seem to be looking at all possibilities. You seem to be focused on the possibility that someone from the administration clued these terrorist in on the fact that our men were going after them.

You have given no consideration to the possibility, or, probability that it just didn't work out.

That's because these are SEALS... they don't get found & they don't let these kind of mistakes happen...their lives depend on that

Christ, it isn't like their a SWAT team storming the wrong house & who cares about people's lives :whistle:

itsrequired

That's because these are SEALS... they don't get found & they don't let these kind of mistakes happen...their lives depend on that

Christ, it isn't like their a SWAT team storming the wrong house & who cares about people's lives :whistle:

These are humans, subject to human errors. This may not have even been an error. Someone else might have gotten lucky. Life happens. That's a more probable solution than the tin hat wearing conspiracy theorists.

itsrequired

One other thing dumbass. This is taking nothing away fromt the Seals because in my opinon there is none better, but if they don't get found, how come there are Seals who have died in action? If they had these super human powers you believe they posses because you watched a movie, then why have they been "found"?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
One other thing dumbass. This is taking nothing away fromt the Seals because in my opinon there is none better, but if they don't get found, how come there are Seals who have died in action? If they had these super human powers you believe they posses because you watched a movie, then why have they been "found"?

As yet another tread meanders off course, lets recall the OP's point; why are we hearing about ANY of this in near real time? This is the stuff for books well after the fact.

I think a good many people feel that special operations are more and more and, especially with the current administration, being used as political tools and props for partisan reasons.

Would you agree with this?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
As yet another tread meanders off course, lets recall the OP's point; why are we hearing about ANY of this in near real time? This is the stuff for books well after the fact.

I think a good many people feel that special operations are more and more and, especially with the current administration, being used as political tools and props for partisan reasons.

I absolutely agree with that statement, and that is why I posted the thread yesterday in the first place.

This administration is using these very talented, dedicated warriors for their own political gain, and I firmly believe releasing details of ops so quickly is their intent to deflect attention from their real problems - the left resisting funding the government by not signing the House's bills into law.

itsrequired

Yes, 100%.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yes, 100%.

It is my considered view that we have WAY too many government secrets. Reading a wonderful book by Pat Moynihan illustrating the oft made argument that secrecy is fatal to democracies.

One area where secrecy IS proper is in these sorts of operations and, if we look at the Obama administration, if for no other reason than they are in power now and this is going on now, ie, not to call them better or worse in terms of secrecy, though MANY think them AWFUL in that area, we, all of a sudden have way more transparency than in ANY area of the mundane day to day of governance that does not include people putting their lives on the line.

I think it a form of treason, frankly. It is evil, in my view, if ONE soldier is killed to some trite consideration of political advantage.