November 5th - Guy Fawkes Day.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Do NOT go to DC this day. At least not with any electronic devices in your possesion. This includes cell phones and tablets. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Anonymous to March on DC on Guy Fawkes Day | Washington Free Beacon

Demonstrators involved with Anonymous, a loose collective of online “hacktivists,” will gather on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on Nov. 5 to march for a vast, nearly innumerable number of causes and issues.

Flyers began appearing around downtown D.C. over the weekend advertising the “Million Mask March,” which will take place on Guy Fawkes Day.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Do NOT go to DC this day. At least not with any electronic devices in your possesion. This includes cell phones and tablets. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Anonymous to March on DC on Guy Fawkes Day | Washington Free Beacon

Demonstrators involved with Anonymous, a loose collective of online “hacktivists,” will gather on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on Nov. 5 to march for a vast, nearly innumerable number of causes and issues.

Flyers began appearing around downtown D.C. over the weekend advertising the “Million Mask March,” which will take place on Guy Fawkes Day.

I'll bet it will be bigger than the million muslim march.

So what happens if we are (heaven forbid) still under shutdown? Will they be refused access to the mall or allowed to participate like illegals?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
So what happens if we are (heaven forbid) still under shutdown? Will they be refused access to the mall or allowed to participate like illegals?

Anonymous? They've probably hacked a system and received permits and licenses and told the police to take a day off and shut down all the surveillance cameras and so on.