The Wussification of America continues

BOP

That's not the word I'd choose...it is the Chicks, after all.

I Can't...I Don't Even...I Just.... - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right

Seriously, you guys. I just don't even know what to do with this. IT's NOT EVEN SATIRE.

Weber Middle School in Port Washington, NY is so concerned about kids' safety on the playground that they are banning the following items:

* Footballs

* Baseballs

* Lacrosse Balls

* Anything else that could potentially hurt someone on school grounds

But it gets even more amazing. In addition to banning the things that kids have been happily playing with since time basically began, there are restrictions being placed on "rough games of tag" and cartwheels now too. Those activities must be supervised by a coach.

THEY'RE RESTRICTING TAG AND CARTWHEELS, you guys.

The Port Washington superintendent Kathleen Maloney said these changes are warranted due to a "rash of playground injuries."

She said, "Some of these injuries can unintentionally become very serious, so we want to make sure our children have fun, but are also protected.”

Well, why not just wrap them all in bubble wrap and be done with it, for crying out loud?

The sourcelink says, "Without helmets and pads, children are much more susceptible to getting hurt, experts said."

Again, I've done the satire check on this, you guys. IT'S FOR REAL.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Well with Obamacare and everyone REQUIRED to have health insurance why should we care if the kids get hurt?

They're covered..