Vote for JENKS vs Mattingly

caprism

On November 5, make no mistake when marking your ballot for Judge of the Orphans court.

Jenks Mattingly will be on the ballot just as that, JENKS :clap:

Jenks will be listed as an independant candidate.

- don't let the other Mattingly fool you.:nono:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, Cari. You're just supposed to vote for the candidate because they say so. Haven't you seen the signs that say "Vote So-and-So"? Why do you have such a hard time doing as you're told?
:roflmao:

caprism

Communication is one of the key skills that a Judge of the Orphans court should possess. By the time the families are sitting at the table discussing a loved ones will - it has obviously escalated to a point where a mediator is necessary.

Jenk's past experience as Chief and President of the Fire Department, Optimist Club, Southern Maryland Firemens Association and State Firemens Association has lent itself to putting Jenks in the position of working with individuals on many different levels.

Darlene - What isn't funny is dealing with the death of a loved one and then being in an argumentative status with friends and family over material possessions. Having someone with a clear understanding of processess and what is fair and accurate is the type of person that should hold this position.

That - is why Jenks will have my vote on November 5.

caprism

Communication is one of the key skills that a Judge of the Orphans court should possess. By the time the families are sitting at the table discussing a loved ones will - it has obviously escalated to a point where a mediator is necessary.

Jenk's past experience as Chief and President of the Fire Department, Optimist Club, Southern Maryland Firemens Association and State Firemens Association has lent itself to putting Jenks in the position of working with individuals on many different levels.

Darlene - What isn't funny is dealing with the death of a loved one and then being in an argumentative status with friends and family over material possessions. Having someone with a clear understanding of processess and what is fair and accurate is the type of person that should hold this position.

That - is why Jenks will have my vote on November 5.

Darlene

Darlene - What isn't funny is dealing with the death of a loved one and then being in an argumentative status with friends and family over material possessions.

EXACTLY.....and Jenks Mattingly is about the last person on earth I would want determining anyone's fate.:boo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hmmm...let's see...Caprism made a case for Jenks...Darlene just made a random statement without backing it up in fact. Indeed, she didn't even make a case for her OWN candidate, let alone tell us why she won't vote for Jenks.

Whaddaya think, Cari? Did that help you any?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by cariblue

Oh yes! I'm going to rush home and make a note to myself "Vote for Jenks". Only, I'm going to do it because I like the name! Reminds me of that cartoon I watched when I was a kid!

oh yea - wasn't Jenks that funny accented cat?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Mr. Jinx

Is that who you're talking about? Toured around with the "meeses" Pixie and Dixie?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Darlene

Originally posted by Darlene

Jenks Mattingly is about the last person on earth I would want determining anyone's fate.:boo:

Can you give us any specific reasons for your opinion?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have known Jenks for years and have always liked him. Heck, he danced with my husband at our wedding! :lol:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
The Judges of the Orphans Court simply determine the distribution of assets when someone dies without a will. You need someone who can hear all sides, and be fair. Jenks certainly has been that type of person on the Alcoholic Beverages Board. I think he'd be a fine Judge of the Orphans Court.

Darlene

Hmmm...let's see...Caprism made a case for Jenks...Darlene just made a random statement without backing it up in fact. Indeed, she didn't even make a case for her OWN candidate, let alone tell us why she won't vote for Jenks.

Ok Vraiblonde....the FACT is...Jenks is nosey!! Your right, I didn't make a case for MY own candidate, I simply asked Tommy McKay a question. I don't really feel that I have to answer to YOU, after all you don't live in Southern Maryland anymore. You sure do have a lot of opinions for someone who doesn't even live here. GET A LIFE!:roflmao:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Darlene

Ok Vraiblonde....the FACT is...Jenks is nosey!! Your right, I didn't make a case for MY own candidate, I simply asked Tommy McKay a question. I don't really feel that I have to answer to YOU, after all you don't live in Southern Maryland anymore. You sure do have a lot of opinions for someone who doesn't even live here. GET A LIFE!:roflmao:

Darlene,

Vrai obviously cares enough about southern Maryland to bring you this wonderful website.

BTW..I think your comment is a cop-out. You won't make a case for your candidate simply because someone living in a different county asked you the question? Fine, but what about persons that do live in southern Maryland? Wouldn't you like to give them informative information? Just a suggestion. :rolleyes:

Darlene

BTW..I think your comment is a cop-out. You won't make a case for your candidate simply because someone living in a different county asked you the question? Fine, but what about persons that do live in southern Maryland? Wouldn't you like to give them informative information? Just a suggestion.

My comment being that Jenks is nosey, not compassionate? Right now, I don't have a candidate. It's down to Randall or MaKay...and I wouldn't for either.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:razz: to Darlene! :lmao: I may be a left-here now but my heart's still in Southern Maryland. And, yes, I have a LOT of opinions - just ask me!

Darlene

to Darlene! I may be a left-here now but my heart's still in Southern Maryland. And, yes, I have a LOT of opinions - just ask me!

Awwww...did I piss you off vraiblonde?? :bawl: GET OVER IT!!! But I must say...that is very sweet that your heart is still in Southern Maryland :biggrin: