Man Works For McDonalds For Forty Years!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Boo hoo!! If she's been working at McDonald's for 10 years and is only making $8.25 an hour, it's her own fault. If she'd busted her ass she could have been promoted and received a raise but that would have required she work harder. She doesn't want to work harder -- she wants it handed to her. She's got other choices like LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB and NOT HAVING KIDS SHE CAN'T SUPPORT.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Boo hoo!! If she's been working at McDonald's for 10 years and is only making $8.25 an hour, it's her own fault. If she'd busted her ass she could have been promoted and received a raise but that would have required she work harder. She doesn't want to work harder -- she wants it handed to her. She's got other choices like LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB and NOT HAVING KIDS SHE CAN'T SUPPORT.

Those were almost the same words that my 11 year old said.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Bingo!! I know plenty of people that make, or made, good money working for McDonalds or similar franchise operations. Promotions came quick to those who worked for and deserved them!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Bingo!! I know plenty of people that make, or made, good money working for McDonalds or similar franchise operations. Promotions came quick to those who worked for and deserved them!
It's sad when my 16 year-old daughter -- who has a job -- is paid almost the same.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

My younger brother started at McD's in high school forty years ago. He stayed with the company, and has owned his own store for 15 years now.

He's doing ok, but that was his goal all along, to be the owner and not a whiner.

BOP

"You know, I was nervous at first, but the activists and community organizers said 'you're a hispanic woman and an illegal alien...dude! you've got protected status! They can't do nothing to you!'"